Stickershock FEBRUARY Sale FREE STUFF

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well they say February is for lovers..

So its time to do a Kinda Buy one Get one sale one for you one for the one you love!

Buy any set available on my website.. get a Second set of the same decal in the same size or smaller for free!!

that way you can build one for you and the same rocket for her... what could be better??

Oh I forgot lots of us are Nerds out here.. so you may not have a significant other to share your rockets with... how about this for the singles out there..

buy any set available on my website.. and get any other decal of Equal or lessor value (doe not have to be the same for this one) at 70% off!

YOu heard me right two different deals for a wonderful Valentines day with rockets!

How does it work... 1 of 2 ways first go to my website place BOTH items you want in your cart pay for them.. then in Notes to seller put "Valentines sale" then complete the sale... as soon as i can I will refund the sale amount! if you cant find notes to seller shoot me a separate e-mail [email protected] and ask for the valentines day sale price..

Second way just shoot me an e-mail [email protected] tell me the two items you want.. and ask for the sale price I will send a paypal invoice with the discount built in!

Its as easy as that!!!

Ok fine print... this offer cannot be combined with any other stickershock offer or sale... this does NOT apply to custom one of a kind decals or anything Full color printed..

since this is such an awesome deal this month... I cant afford to run it all month so this sale is good from today until Feb 14th 2016.. if you wait till after valentines.. you missed out.. sorry!

I think that about covers it.. thanks for looking thanks for all the support for stickershock and my wife!

oh and remember... "Never Fly Naked!!"

happy Valentines..

Woooaaaa,,,
Severely cool deal Mark,,,
This sure is the right time of year to do this too...
Very nice of you man...

Teddy

More super deals from Stickershock! Darn shame I don't need anything this moment.

I do have the set of flames shown on the madcow website.. BUT Its a full color printed set..

I might be able to do them in cut vinyl... but it wont be quite a cool or realistic..

maybe we can work up something totally different for it..

Back