OneBadHawk great vendor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smarra01

Reaction score
I had OneBadHawk make some custom 7/16 inch tubular Kevlar harnesses with a sewn on Nomex blanket for my Wildman 6 inch Ultimate Punisher.

Love the workmanship, especially the sewn in Nomex blanket on my drogue harness.

Thanks for helping me determine what I needed, It more than exceeded my expectations, can't wait to fly it in a few months.

Here are some photos.

punisher_onebadhawk_harness2.jpg

punisher_onebadhawk_harness5.jpg

punisher_onebadhawk_harness6.jpg

punisher_together.jpg

" OneBadHawk great vendor"

+1

The best part is Teddy doesn't want to just sell you something, he works with you to understand the set up you want/need.

Great guy and best products anywhere.

hahahahah,,
Thank you so much you guy's...
Steve I really think you should stop feeding Chris,,
or at least cut him back quite a bit...
Pretty soon he's not going to fit in your living room...lol...

Thank you a million times guys...
I can't wait to see that animal fly myself...

Teddy

I am happy to see this. Contemplating recovery on our 4.9x Dragonfly...

Aside from Teddy being a great rocket vendor, did anyone hear about his soon to be entry into the fashion world?

I hear he's coming out with Kevlar breif's "for the rocket guy that has everything"! :facepalm:

Aside from Teddy being a great rocket vendor, did anyone hear about his soon to be entry into the fashion world?

I hear he's coming out with Kevlar breif's "for the rocket guy that has everything"! :facepalm:

Man I hope that comes with a washable Nomex blanket!
I'm down for 1!

+1. Teddy makes a great product and offers great support. A definite plus to the entire hobby.

Wow,,,
Wahh happened ...
Man,, thank you all very much...
This is always so nice to hear...

OK,, OK,, Jim,, I'm out with it...
But you promised not to tell about the Kevlar drawers...lol...

Teddy

Back