• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Madcow Squat with Stretch Components

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
Been sitting in a box, makes sense to pass along and make room.

Includes:

- One complete 4" Madcow Squat kit
- 18" section of LOC 4" tubing
- LOC 4" coupler
- 12" of LOC 54mm motor tube (Stock tube is really short.

SOLD

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1454531521.328954.jpg

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1454531532.113111.jpg

PM with interest!

Last edited:
The other one that I came up with was "Someone Paid F**kloads_of_Money" but the initials didn't work out. ;)

Dirty minded freaks. It's forkload. Not sure what else you were thinking. :D

The other one that I came up with was "Someone Paid F**kloads_of_Money" but the initials didn't work out. ;)

Dirty minded freaks. It's forkload. Not sure what else you were thinking. :D

Can't fit too much money on a fork .... :neener:

I think you might want to revoke your statement.

Let's calculate the amount of money that could be placed on this fork.

Given that we can only place money on the tines and the bent part (and not the handle), we have to calculate the area of the "bed".
The average man's head is about 10" tall. Given a bit for hair and neck, let's call it an even foot. The guy on the right's head is the unit of measurement. The curvy part of the fork is about 3 heads tall and about 3.5 heads across. Therefore, about 10.5 square heads (or feet). Multiplying by 144 in^2 / 1 ft^2 gives 1512 square inches.

The tines are a bit more complicated. The guy's hand on the tine looks to be about the same width from 1st to fourth knuckle as the width of the tine. My hand (although I have big hands) is about 3.5 inches across. The tines also appear to be about shoulder height, which would be about 5' on the average male. So 4 tines times 3.5 inches wide times (5 ft * 12 in/ft) = 840 square inches.

Adding these 2 gives 2352 square inches. Given that a US $100 bill is almost exactly 16 square inches, you could fit $147 bills on the surface. That's $14,700. A tidy sum.

But wait... you can stack them. A bit of playing around with numbers estimates that you could stack a 4 foot high pyramid on there without losing too many dollars. The volume of this pyramid would be length (60") times width (given that you could only stack bills on half of that area... 7") by height (48") divided by 3, giving 6720 cubic inches. The volume of a $100 bill is 0.06890992 cubic inches. Therefore, you could fit 97,518 hundred dollar bills, adding up to a sum of $9,751,861 worth of Franklins on there.

You're welcome. Now to quit procrastinating on this calculus. ;)

Well that was some...fun?...commentary.

This item is sold.

So it's a MadCow Squat but components to be stretched…

So what's it called now? MadCow Stretch?

I rescued one of these that was destroyed above the fin can. I put a coupler on it, and spliced in a longer body tube, for the Squat XL, for extended Length. I believe there's an oxymoron in there somewhere......:)

Phil L.

I rescued one of these that was destroyed above the fin can. I put a coupler on it, and spliced in a longer body tube, for the Squat XL, for extended Length. I believe there's an oxymoron in there somewhere......:)

Phil L.
You need some vinyl from Stickershock. I'd go with "Jumbo Shrimp".

Back