Apogee Website?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FAIW, I just tried to buy a Chute Release. Couldn't log in. Got new temp password. Still couldn't log on. Tried to buy anonymously. The site wouldn't take the order...wanted me to log on. Bought direct from John instead.

The top level menu kept auto-loading the new products page too.

Win10, Chrome, all up to date.

Just in case anyone from Apogee is following the thread.

Update - February 11, 2016

The site should be up and functional now. The server migration took a bit longer than we hoped. If you still can't get to the website, try clearing your browser cache first - some of the browsers seem to be remembering the site from before the switch.

If you have any other problems with the website, feel free to contact Apogee through the contact page (https://www.apogeerockets.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us), or if it is timely, give us a call at 719-535-9335. We don't always catch problems before you do, so any reporting of issues is helpful!

We are still working out some bugs on the site, so there may be some hiccups. But orders are coming in regularly, and as far as we know the checkout has been fine, so if you run into an issue, let us know - don't bang your head against the computer for two hours trying to get it to work first (neither your head nor the computer will appreciate it!).

Michelle
Apogee Components

Dick, I sent your message to the webmaster. Not sure why the passwords wouldn't work - she is looking into that.

At the moment, the menu is a drop down (so you hover over it with your mouse). If you click on the Shop button, it does bring you to New Products. If you are on a mobile device, you need to click on the arrow to the right of the name to expand the menu.

We are working on a new menu system because of feedback from customers on the current one, but the unplanned server switch has pushed that back a bit.

Michelle
Apogee Components

Thanks Michelle. Individual problems are often due the user. Thought I would document what happens just in case. I usually spend more time investigating, but did not have the time.

Back