• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech 54/2560 new

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nar93750

Reaction score
New aerotech 54/2560 case Seal desk, plugged threaded forward closure and aft closure $125 shipped to lower 48.
Email at [email protected]ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1454201332.984473.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1454201348.261870.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it.

Edit:

Your Pm is full. I did e-mail, but I have a spam blocker from hell. Any return note I must pull out, don't worry...lol

Last edited:
I'll take it.

Edit:

Your Pm is full. I did e-mail, but I have a spam blocker from hell. Any return note I must pull out, don't worry...lol

Spamblocker ??????
I am convinced your email gets forwarded to a black hole never to be seen again......lol...

Teddy

What's with the influx of 54/2560 sales? Just today 3 separate listings! CJ, gotta cluster /2 stage planned? Cuz this makes your second one right? Inquiring minds wanna know!

I just have had these sitting around for a bit and it was time to let them go. Up next will be 38mm stuff

What's with the influx of 54/2560 sales? Just today 3 separate listings! CJ, gotta cluster /2 stage planned? Cuz this makes your second one right? Inquiring minds wanna know!

8 loads for that case, have I.

Testing 2-stage variants says I.
Best to have back-up hardware...just in case. I have backup boosters & sustainers......testing must proceed at rapid pace, me thinks.

Yes,, I was thinking the same thing...
3-- 54 / 2560's came up for sale in the same day....

Teddy

I hope you enjoy!!!! Please send pic or video of that project your working on with that case.

Back