Rocketry Warehouse thread disappeared?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlnessW

Reaction score
It is still in the forum.

I can't find it with the search feature whether I am logged on or not. Nor can I find it when searching my threads that I have participated in, which go back to December 30th and I know I posted once on or about Jan 8th and I believe once after that.

So if it is on the forum Chuck then at the very least my Search feature is not displaying it in the results so perhaps I should open up a ticket with tech support.

Really?! Kind of like nations writing their own history.

Speculation on my part, but what other explanation can there be...Occam's razor... One specific thread disappears consistently as more and more bad press gets added. I have no axe to grind with Rocketry Warehouse, have ordered from them many times without issue...

I don't know if people know it or not, but AMW-ProX sells many of the RW kits, and their service can't be beat!

That's good to know.

Funny how Proline (Performance Rocketry) and Rocketry Warehouse have the same kit line on AMW's site. Maybe they are back to being one in the same again?

Last edited:
*Sighs with concern thinking he's just started a brand new RW debate/praise/war thread...*

Seems like the vendor in question paid to have the thread removed... what better way to avoid negative press than to have it disappear.
Sure, just erase something from history to make it seem like it never happened... :eyeroll:

Proline composites, performance rocketry, rocketry warehouse...all the same person.
Speaking of which...anyone know what Gary Tortora is up to these days? I recall he hit a bit of bad luck not too long ago with family and living situations.

Speaking of which...anyone know what Gary Tortora is up to these days? I recall he hit a bit of bad luck not too long ago with family and living situations.

As you mentioned, Gary hit a rough spot on his personal front and has been spending some time just taking a fresh look at the world. He is doing OK and when the time is right I suspect we will be painfully aware that he is back on the scene.

Back