CTI thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRFfan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to get on the CTI cesaroni technology thread but it looks like something happened to it. On the "vendor display" section, its not there, and when I go search for it on google, this message pops up.

TRFfan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

That forum is for registered vendors only. At least that's how I read the sticky there

You can always send Jeroen_at_CTI a PM or even contact him from the CTI Pro38 website.

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to get on the CTI cesaroni technology thread but it looks like something happened to it. On the "vendor display" section, its not there, and when I go search for it on google, this message pops up.

I think I know what thread you are talking about, and I can't find it either. I don't recall if it was in Propulsion or the Vendor section, but, yea...?

The word association thread hadn't been posted to in a few days so it slipped down the list. I succumbed and so it should be showing up in the more recent mix.

Is this https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?35532-CTI-Cesaroni-Technology/page50&highlight=Jeroen the CTI thread you wanted?

You can always subscribe to a thread and then you can find it again in your control panel if it becomes somewhat stale...

I get the "you cannot access..." message when I tried the link

The word association thread hadn't been posted to in a few days so it slipped down the list. I succumbed and so it should be showing up in the more recent mix.

Is this https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?35532-CTI-Cesaroni-Technology/page50&highlight=Jeroen the CTI thread you wanted?

You can always subscribe to a thread and then you can find it again in your control panel if it becomes somewhat stale...

I get the exact same message when I go on it. I also made a few posts on the thread a while back but now I can't find them.

Ask the moderators....

I think I know what happened, and if so, it is stupid B.S., and not an error. Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Folks, the moderators are aware of this and we're working our way up the chain to see what's going on. We'll post back as soon as we hear anything.

Back