New nose cones from Wildman's

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We are extremely excited to announce we have a NEW filament wound fiberglass nose cone manufacture.
fw nose cones1.jpg
We are able to get the 54mm cones at a steady rate right now and are ready for immediate sale in both red and black .
For only $29.99 that's 40% lower than our competition.

The 4" cones have passed the first inspection and are up for production in quantities . The final product will have an aluminum tip on them.
We should receive our first batch of 4" for sale in about 3 more weeks.
We don't have a final price on the 4" cones yet but we are hoping to be able to do the same thing with those .

Very nice! Any chance for conical in the future?

Cheers,
Michael

Very nice! Any chance for conical in the future?

Cheers,
Michael
Sure there is a chance of it, but first we want to be able to provide cones in all sizes before we are worried about different shapes.
Please bear with us, as this will be a lengthy process .There is a lot of tooling and a large investment in doing this properly .

Very nice.
Any chance of making a non-aluminum tip available? The aluminum is cool and all, but honestly I vastly prefer a composite tip or better yet a phenolic one such as what comes on the polycarb nosecones.

s

Very nice.
Any chance of making a non-aluminum tip available? The aluminum is cool and all, but honestly I vastly prefer a composite tip or better yet a phenolic one such as what comes on the polycarb nosecones.

s
We started out that way ,but unfortunately its a cost thing. The ones from the poly's won't fit.

Seriously awesome price point. I love the filament wound cones, so this could be a really nice replacemnet for some cones.
Nate

Man I should of waited one more week to order my darkstar. A red one would look nice on the red tube.

Soooo glad you are selling these now Tim. Now I will NEVER have to mess with that other dealer again! Keep up the great work Wildman!

I have one of the 54mm red ones to go with my 2 stage vindicator (also red). it looks very nice!

it looks the same as the picture above- I'm pretty sure that's the 54mm.

I was hoping to see a picture of it on some red tube but I can use my imagination

when mine is built, i'll post a picture. Right now it's just a pile of fiberglass :)

Wow is that too cool Tim,,,
That's just fantastic...
These new cones look really nice...
This is worth the wait...
I can't wait to see the other sizes,,, shapes will come in time....
Very cool man....

Teddy

If you build it, I will buy it. You fill the customer service void nicely.....with a big bag of AWESOME stuff!

Will there be one of these for the Punisher 4? Any guess on the price?

We should receive our first batch of 4" for sale in about 3 more weeks.
We don't have a final price on the 4" cones yet but we are hoping to be able to do the same thing with those .

Dude....i read that five times just to check.... the whole thing is in english....

Well suprise suprise I hot a red cone with my darkstar jr. Thank you so much Tim, can't wait to get it built.

Back