NO rocketry ads in top banner ???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJSR

Reaction score
Is it just my view of the forum that doesn't have the usual vendors up top next to the TRF logo??
:confused2:

Mine neither..

Aukland Graninger on top, 3DS Systems on the bottom..

(Typical, whatever I last 'searched for / visited'. Why can't it be smart enough to make another suggestion for a similar search / supplier?!)

Coalition to Protect America's Healthcare at the top, Progressive insurance at the bottom.

Man, you guys are surfing the wrong websites. Meet Russian Singles and Chili's ! :wink:

Not those ads,,, the ads from our vendors are missing you know like onebadhawk, all the way on top

For awhile after I paid, I would only see Rocketry related banners on the top. I was O.K. with that and would click on them from time to time. I didn't have a problem with that. The interspersed ads were gone. Now, there is nothing but
all this erudite posting. :wink: Kurt

The ads should be back at some time today.

+2

I haven't seen ads on my laptop for years. This week I've helped my son do homework and was using my wife's laptop, and she doesn't have ABP installed. It was crazy how many ads I kept having to close while I helped him do some research. I know she's aware of ABP, I just need to remind her to install it and make them all go away for her.

And it just takes minutes, unobtrusive, doing it's job. It makes watching movies on youtube the only way to watch. It even works on Crackle's movie ads. What's really funny is the pop-ups you get saying "we know your using AdBlock but these ads pay for this site" or something to that effect LOL

Man, you guys are surfing the wrong websites. Meet Russian Singles and Chili's ! :wink:

Want to make a joke. Really, really want to make a joke...

Ok...

Russian Singles

RUB_One_Russian_Ruble_Coin_Tail.jpg
Russian-ruble.jpg

and Chilis

Red-Green-And-Yellow-Peppers.jpg

We had to switch DFP accounts (what serves the ads) and we've had some technical issues conveying the Order. Right now I'm working at the CSS to get it appear and when it finally kicks in it should start showing rocket ads, looks like it's defaulting to Adsense even tough it's disabled.

Back