First Post

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McBoingboing

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm just getting started with HPR, and this forum has already provided answers to quite a few questions.

My history with rocketry is limited to low power builds ending nearly two decades ago. I'm back, but now I'm pursuing the goal I set all those years ago to get into the big stuff.

I'm starting with a standard Madcow Frenzy 4" set up for dual deployment. As I've just begun the build, the avionics bay is the only thing I've completed so far, and it's ready to receive the RRC3 which is waiting patiently in its box. My plan is to complete the rocket before the end of April for my level 1 cert attempt. I'll be sure to get plenty if photo documentation as I proceed.

Thanks for reading

Welcome to the Forum, and back to rocketry! Be sure to start a thread on your build in the HPR forum, as we all love MadCow products!

Thanks for the welcome! I just started a build thread in HPR, and I plan to start posting pictures and info soon. I really am excited and can't wait to get started. Thanks again!

Any relation to Bill the Cat, and his group?

billy-and-the-boingers-bootleg-2.jpg

Welcome. You're most certainly in the right place!

Thanks, pyrobob!

I noticed you're the vendor at the DARS HPR launches. It happens that's the local chapter I'll be launching with. We'll be talking soon, I'm sure.

Might as well go ahead and dump half your paycheck into his bank account and save yourself some time. ;)

Welcome to the forum. ...
You're sure in the right place to learn all things rocketry....

Teddy

My first thought was of this -

[video=youtube;rDCwg0Xcji4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDCwg0Xcji4[/video]

Back