Stickershock23 CLOSED and shipping

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Hey guys and ladies.. Sorry but I am going to have to raise my shipping rates a touch.. seems the USPS decided to do the same thing.. so I gotta pass it on..

SO standard priority shipping is going to be $7.00 for now (only 50 cents increase)

first class will be $3.00

IF you place an order and it does NOT give you an option for first class contact me directly I will see what it will cost to do so..

SOrry about this increase but I gotta pay them.. (usps)

Second thing if you are reading the other thread in vendor display My wife has been fighting cancer.. she is going in next thursday for a double mastectomy.. which is good and bad.. first it means shes close to got this crap beat! WOO HOO

second thing it means I am going to be taking a couple 3 days off to be with her so I will take orders but not ship from jan 28th through the end of the month!

thanks so much for the support if you want to make comments or well wishes you can post them in the other thread!

Thanks so much!

Mark- you know Marian and you have a special place in my heart. Take care of her and yourself through this difficult time. Give her a hug for me and know you have all my love and positive thoughts going her way. Hope to see you guys soon. Call me if you need anything-I'm not that far away.

Hi Mark,

I'll keep your wife in my prayers-may you both have long & fulfilling lives. I have an order I'll send you via email or via your web site.

Best wishes for Marion's speedy recovery,
Fred

Mark, keeping you and, Marian in my thoughts with best wishes for recovery...

You'll never know how much your handiwork on *Chicago Fire* has attracted soooo much attention over the years! Stay strong and, hoping for good news! :eek:

Mark,
You know out thoughts and prayers are with you and Marion.

Let us know if we can do anything for you or help out in any way.

Sincerely,
Berry and Tanya

we are praying and thinking of you Mark and Marian. We are also here for you let us know if we can help.

Don't know how I missed this one...

Praying for you both during this time!

God Bless!
Jim

Mark, our thoughts and prayers are with you and Marian during this difficult time. You take as much time as you need. Family is more important than anything else in life.

Latest posts

Back