ThrustCurve.org v3

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you give me a little more info about what worked with the Kestrel, but not with the Punisher? (You should have the same experience with any rocket, but of course there are always bugs.)

Did you by any chance adjust your preferences? Displaying total impulse in foot-pound-seconds would make sense if your force unit preference is "pounds-force". If it's set that way and you didn't select this, it could be a bug with migrating data from the old site.

Unlike the old site, the new one uses your preferred units everywhere.

Yeah, a more modern stack lets me do provide a richer experience. It's also much faster to develop the pages now and I hope will be easier to maintain.

Also, since the code is public, it should be easier for others to help.

Updated my preferences to 'newtons' under 'Force Units' settings - thanks!

After logging into the beta site I was able to edit the Kestrels : weight -more than once & the motor mount tube length - also more than once .. as the K250 shows a 26.5 inch length .

For the PunisheR , I was able to select edit rocket and enter a new value into the motor mount tube length (now 26, want 27 inches ) but when I click 'submit' it doesn't complete , the page hangs and submit now has a small disected red circle when mouse hovered over.

Kenny

For the PunisheR , I was able to select edit rocket and enter a new value into the motor mount tube length (now 26, want 27 inches ) but when I click 'submit' it doesn't complete , the page hangs and submit now has a small disected red circle when mouse hovered over.
Which web browser do you use? (There should be a way to open a web console and see what the error is.)

Hi John,
Thank you for the incredible work and sites.
I steer people to them frequently.
I would be glad to contribute monetarily to your continued work!
Ken Weaver

Back