Red arrow phone number disconnected?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burkefj

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I just tried red arrow, had two numbers, one doesn't answer the other says cell phone disconnected, any ideas what's going on?

they moved to a new shop. there new number is 269-405-1219. Also his truck broke down so he has been unable to make it to his shop

they moved to a new shop. there new number is 269-405-1219. Also his truck broke down so he has been unable to make it to his shop
Truck broke down? I guess he needs more business from us! I often window shop the website. I'm thinking of getting their scratch builders assortment and a few bags of nose cones.

I read on his Facebook page as of the Jan 11th his trailer had been stolen from his old store.

Truck broke down and trailer was stolen, talk about getting kicked when you're down. Dave also had some health issues in the fall. I've always liked Red Arrow hobbies, hopefully they get through this quickly.

I got a quick response from Dave on Tuesday saying that he and Ed had both been in the hospital. Anyways, he said that he was out of E6 reloads, but has re-ordered them.

I placed an order on Feb 25 for a LOC rocket, and haven't heard anything. I saw on here that Dave was in hospital, but I'm getting a little nervous one month out and no confirmation. Payment was cashed.

Dave just recently got back to work. I got an email from him a week ago. Give him time to catch up a bit. Call if you want to confirm. He'll get you the info and work to get your order out.

Latest posts

Back