Just Curious

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmacklin

Reaction score
I wonder. Who holds the record for the most deleted threads and/or posts on this forum and is anyone keeping score? Maybe someone could start a poll and the person who guesses the name could receive some sort of prize, maybe a nice kit from Wildman? :tongue:

I wonder. Who holds the record for the most deleted threads and/or posts on this forum and is anyone keeping score? Maybe someone could start a poll and the person who guesses the name could receive some sort of prize, maybe a nice kit from Wildman? :tongue:

Would the number of infractions received count for anything?

This would be the best place to ask from what I've read there:

https://www.oldrocketforum.com/

:D

I wonder...
If that person would consider it something to be proud of?

s6

Last edited:
The prize should be a large spoon turned into a rocket. It should be called the T-Mac Rocket in honor of Ted.
Because he sure can stir the sheet,:wink:

I wonder...
If that person would consider it something to be proud of?

s6

Why not? Some folks get stoked by the number of Newtons burned in a year, while others beat each other over the head about proper pronunciation of "CATO", renaming of this forum or what SCI-FI movie you should see. Variety is the spice of life don't you think s6?

Why not? Some folks get stoked by the number of Newtons burned in a year, while others beat each other over the head about proper pronunciation of "CATO", renaming of this forum or what SCI-FI movie you should see. Variety is the spice of life don't you think s6?

Some who post here could may well be...

ISIS supporters/members...

You should be publicly flogged Ted...

I wonder who has the most threads that are constructive?

I vote for Black Jack for that........
Also for constructive, helpful comments......

I just do not for the life of me understand what some people get out of poking and prodding and malicious comments designed to hurt or damage......
Sorry,,, but that's truly me.......

Teddy

Let's get this thread back on track. Who is the Black Bart of TRF?

I vote for Black Jack for that........
Also for constructive, helpful comments......

I just do not for the life of me understand what some people get out of poking and prodding and malicious comments designed to hurt or damage......
Sorry,,, but that's truly me.......

Teddy

Can't agree more Teddy!

I wonder who has the most threads that are constructive?

See the trouble is...your 3" darkstar thread is THE book on building a fiberglass rocket. It won the internet. So now the only thing left to do is cause trouble, and when someone wanders in and asks a question, we point to that and then do some shots off a hookers belly or something.

(and if you think I'm kidding or being a dick....go look how I built my own 3" darkstar. Spoiler alert- only difference is I didn't chop it.)

Let's get this thread back on track. Who is the Black Bart of TRF?

Well........I'm from the very old school, beat into my head by my father & grandfather. If you don't have anything good to say about someone, or some thing.....then don't say it. As Karma is a strange mistress, and has a way of biting you on the butt!

Now having spouted my high & mighty disclaimer, I must say that if anyone sticks out, far & above the pack for outright disruption and doo-doo slinging & outright deception....it WOULD have to be " he who shall not be mentioned"!

I will let someone else tell "who" that is. All the old-timers here already know....younger members are totally in the dark.
Let the fury begin.:face palm:

This thread is about to go ballistic.

Edit.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention....he has been banned from just about every forum I can think of.

Last edited:
I was thinking more about the current crop of users rather than those who are no longer able to respond. I nominate myself. :tongue:

I'll vote for you. Do I win the prize?

s6

Certainly, especially if you will create the poll and convince enough voters to see things as you do. I haven't decided upon the prize just yet but the bucket will be free of charge. :wink:

Way, way to easy: The new forum owner.

For sure has deleted the most.

Mike

Back