1.5 Billion

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yessssss......
My wife Sandy and I have been buying tickets.....
I'll be picking up some more tomorrow morning . .....

Teddy

Got one as well. And I should add, that our Rocketry vendors WILL see an influx in sales should I get that number! :)

This lotto that has been going on now since early November, and it has made more than 64 lucky people into millionaires... 28 of those at this past Saturday's draw alone. I don't know about you, but I could live easy on a cool mil... Suffice to say, I have 5 more tickets invested to this madness.

If I hit, I will fund everyone on TRF do earn their next level. All L3 folks will be invited to form a team to reach space.

Then I will fly around the country and watch some cool flights!

I live in Utah. No lottery here. I will not be winning $1.5B this time around.
s6

...our Rocketry vendors WILL see an influx in sales should I get that number!

Our rocketry vendors will see a rapid and overwhelming increase in hostile takeover attempts should I win.

Good for one ticket because math,
James

I'm gonna.

Update: I bought three. You guys are in so much trouble!

Last edited:
I have 5. (only because the machine kept rejecting my $5 bill, and I fed it a 10). Last weekend I had 2. Which means I've spent a grand total of $14 on lottery tickets in the past 17 years.

I was thinking it would so cool to go to LDRS or AIRFEST or one of the other BIG launches (I guess with that much money ALL BIG LAUNCHES) buy out all the motors from the vendors on site and give them away.
I bet we would see some crazy flights!

I was thinking it would so cool to go to LDRS or AIRFEST or one of the other BIG launches (I guess with that much money ALL BIG LAUNCHES) buy out all the motors from the vendors on site and give them away.

I really like that idea!

I bought 3 only planned on 2 but i messed up a # so bought it anyway

When I win I'm looking to buy a sod farm that takes up a county

Heyyyy,,
That really is a great idea.....
That's too cool Joe...
I just got home from food shopping,,,
I just bought another $10 worth of quick pick.....

Teddy

I might pick up 10-20 thousand Onebadhawk harnesses and share them with everyone...

Oh ooohhhhh...
I better git da whip crackin.....lol...

Teddy

I bought 3 only planned on 2 but i messed up a # so bought it anyway

When I win I'm looking to buy a sod farm that takes up a county

how bout buy up some desert (with a HIGH waiver) and make a sod farm out of it, so our rockets can land on the soft grass :wink:

f309ca55d64c20cf799d53dfcd30ef08.jpg

Back