A 75mm MD Wildman Falcon kit showed up today, let's take a look

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had an FG tube fail in a situation that these tubes would resolve?

I don't know about that, but the tubing weighs about 1/3 less than an equivalent length of FWFG.

That's a good point, but leads into the question are typical rockets of this type over optimal weight? Assuming of course the goal is max altitude, and not speed.

That's a good point, but leads into the question are typical rockets of this type over optimal weight? Assuming of course the goal is max altitude, and not speed.

I was playing with a really basic OR file I made from the dimensions and weights in this thread, and with the biggest motor that would fit and reasonable recovery added it looked to be almost perfect on weight for max altitude.

Was a Rocksim file ever developed for the Wildman Falcon 75? Argonia *does* have a nice, high 50k waiver for LDRS next year...

Did anyone come up with a Rocksim file of this kit? Any flight reports? Love to see the conclusion of the thread above, if there is one.

Back