Merry Christmas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozwald

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish all out there a Merry Christmas and a Safe, Happy and Prosperous upcoming New Year.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well sir. Hope you have joyous Holidays!

Merry Christmas to everyone else as well. Happy and safe Holidays.

Mike

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May you all get the rockets and accessories you've asked for from Santa under the tree this year!

Merry Christmas to everyone here! Thanks for all the good advise and camaraderie. To all good flying in 2016.

As Tiny Tim would say, "God Bless each and everyone of us."

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day with friends and family and peace to all...and may Santa leave lots of Saturn 1bs under your tree!! :candy::tree::snowman::present::impatient::happydeer::snowflake::merry-christmas::hohoho:

Merry Christmas �� everyone. Send is snow and we'll send some sun. Hope everyone has a successful new year.

Send us snow

The mountains an hour east of us are getting 10" a day all week, so you can probably have some of ours! An 80-mile stretch of I-90 is closed through the pass due to snow, avalanche control, trees leaning over the road, and all that good stuff. At least the ski areas will have a good season after last year's total bust.

Merry Christmas everyone!

And in case you need tips on staying out of trouble during dinner table conversation, here's some advice:
[video=youtube;6XQtSW7ix0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XQtSW7ix0A[/video]

Back