Cambridge Rocket Club in Ontario

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had perfect launch conditions for the mini launch. A total of 5 club members showed up to very light winds and brilliant blue sky. The only fly in the ointment was the mild temperature (+9 degrees). The thin layer of snow melted to expose a harvested sod farm (ie no sod). The muddy conditions only tempered a good day. Our next scheduled launch is on April 8th back at the Paisley launch site. If weather permits we may schedule another mini launch. Stay tuned

Can you post a location and times for the April 8th launch? any other details like motor size etc?
thanks

Can you post a location and times for the April 8th launch? any other details like motor size etc?
thanks

Just to confirm, CRC is not a Tripoli or NAR affiliated club and flies under MAAC. As such we fly low and mid power only. Mid power is subjective but we have flown G motors, it just depends on the rocket/motor combination.

Bottom line is CRC is not a HPR club but we have a great time flying simple stuff and it is typically a nice friendly family event. I was at this past weekend's launch with my 7 year old twins and they played with Barkley's son. Muddy but fun, except Chris lost his interceptor to a rocket hungry eating tree!

A "Bring your own Launch Pad" mini launch has been scheduled for Sunday June 4th.

It pains me to yet again announce that the Cambridge Rocket Club mini-launch scheduled for Sunday June 4th is cancelled due to poor weather. The forecast is for high winds and rain all day. The weather Gods are not with us.

Our next full scale launch is scheduled for next week, Saturday June 10th. Let's hope the the weather will finally co-operate.

107 model rockets launched on August 13th. Hoping for an even bigger launch on September 9th.

Cambridge Rocket Club launch scheduled for September 9th is a go. The launching will start at 10:00 in the morning. We will schedule a members meeting around noon to get input from the membership. Let's try to surpass the 107 rockets launched at our August launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

The Cambridge Rocket Cub model rocket launch scheduled for Saturday October 14th has been postponed due to anticipated poor weather. Stay tuned for re-scheduling updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Cambridge Rocket Club Launch for Sunday April 22 2018 A GO!

The launch Cambridge Rocket Club launch scheduled for Sunday April 22, 2018 is A GO!

Please note the day is SUNDAY.

It will most likely still be a wet field so please come prepared.

Hours: 10:30 – TBD

www.cambridgerocketclub.org

Back