Cambridge Rocket Club in Ontario

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post the video the video Sav! At least the first half. Gary used a sparky. WOOT :w::headbang:

Richard

Cambridge Rocket Launch scheduled for Saturday August 13th has been cancelled due to forecasted thunderstorms and high winds. New launch date to be determined.

Back in Toronto, and almost out of moving boxes. Looking forward to my first CRC launch on Sept 10th and meeting some Canadian flyers. Anyone local have anything CTI for sale, or is it all still backordered? Also looking for affordable 80/120 reloads. Is there a vendor on site or do I need to put my orders in now?

Welcome back! Angelo(Sunward) should be able to hook you up with CTI. Last time I ordered CTI motors(May/June) I had them in hand within a week. :cool: Pavel(allrocketengines.ca) is the guy for Aerotech. For either one, it's better to order online. Shipping is quick and for CTI it's easy to do a pick-up here in TO.

CTI motors are getting short supply, but some still available. Please give lots of time for orders.

Hardware is in stock.

I should be good for hardware for the moment, but I needed to leave all propellant and BP stateside. Means I may need to stock up...

The next CRC launch is scheduled for Saturday October 8th starting at 11:00 in the morning, weather permitting.

November 12th launch is a go. We will be ready to launch at 9:30 in the morning. See you there.

Our Scheduled January 14th CRC launch is cancelled due to flooding conditions. The warmer weather and significant rains have rendered the launch site unusable at this time.

I believe thats Sunday March 19 not Saturday.

Quote from Sav's e-mail:

Once again weather has cancelled our scheduled Cambridge Rocket Launch on Saturday March 18th, however the weather is suitable for a mini launch on Sunday March 19th starting at 11:00 in the morning at the Mohawk launch site.

unquote.

Richard

Latest posts

Back