New little rocketeer on the way...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be wrong, but I think that kids are more expensive than rocketry (and time demanding too). I wouldn't know... Don't have any of my own.

Congrats to you and your wife!

Thanks, all. Just posted a pic on another thread (New Little Rocketeer) that I started back in December. Free motors for everyone at my next launch!

Congratulations!!! 8lbs 8 oz... Lets see, that'll need a good size K motor then?? Or I guess we could make Glen happy and use a Vmax or Super Thunder...
How is Suzanna (oops!) I mean Tiffany, doing?

Adrian (see what I did there... :wink: ) Next time I see her, I'm a gonna say "HI Suzanna!" Yes I don't plan on living long after that.

Heyy, congrats man...
It'll seem like a month and it'll be time for his first rocket....

Teddy

Miracles do happen and babies prove it. Congratulations!

Yea, they prove a ten pound being that is unable to roll over on it's own is somehow able to break down two fully grown humans faster than the CIA. To be fair, most of the tactics employed are banned by the geneva convention....

Yea, they prove a ten pound being that is unable to roll over on it's own is somehow able to break down two fully grown humans faster than the CIA. To be fair, most of the tactics employed are banned by the geneva convention....

I can testify to this. I went to see CZTeacherMans baby today and he reduced my wife to a blubbering mess :)

Congrats...buy the kid a bunch of kits. They will likely be classics when he gets around to them :)

Hilarious! He's already gotten me with the trifecta... Been puked on, pooped on, and peed on... Maybe we should use babies in interrogations!

Congrats on the healthy baby boy.

Thanks!!

Congrats...buy the kid a bunch of kits. They will likely be classics when he gets around to them :)

That's a great idea! I think I'll swing by Hobbytown once we get home. Maybe start a "Baby's first Wildman" fund... Like put a buck a week into a jar. By the time he's 18, we'll buy his first Ultimate together. LoL!

Congratulations!!! 8lbs 8 oz... Lets see, that'll need a good size K motor then?? Or I guess we could make Glen happy and use a Vmax or Super Thunder...
How is Suzanna (oops!) I mean Tiffany, doing?

Adrian (see what I did there... :wink: ) Next time I see her, I'm a gonna say "HI Suzanna!" Yes I don't plan on living long after that.

That's awesome! I don't think she'd get the reference, so you're in the clear.

Hilarious! He's already gotten me with the trifecta... Been puked on, pooped on, and peed on... Maybe we should use babies in interrogations!

Don't think of it as puke! Call it cheese. It helps... Sorta.

Congratulations!

Back