I599N Nozzle Question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hball55

Reaction score
Just started assembling this motor and the instructions state the nozzle is a multi-throat medusa nozzle, yet my kit came with a single throat nozzle. Are the instructions a misprint?

I placed a call to Karl Bauman, but don't know when he will call me back and my launch is tomorrow.

Go to the aerotech website and find the motor assembly instructions there. Those should be the most current .

Preston

Just started assembling this motor and the instructions state the nozzle is a multi-throat medusa nozzle, yet my kit came with a single throat nozzle. Are the instructions a misprint?

I placed a call to Karl Bauman, but don't know when he will call me back and my launch is tomorrow.

Thanks Preston, the instructions do show a single-throat nozzle. You saved the day for me.

No prob, they used to use the medusa one and did see directions for both but either way ur good to go

Thanks Preston, the instructions do show a single-throat nozzle. You saved the day for me.

Don't quote me, but pretty sure they dumped the medusa and went with the 38mm nozzles for the 427 case to lower the price.

They also changed the rear closure, no way a Medusa will fit in the required closure for the 54/427.

Back