• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CTI 98mm 4 grain case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone might want to part with a CTI 98mm 4 grain case. I am looking for just the case since I already have the closures.

I might have one if the sale falls through. PM me for details if you can wait a bit.

Last edited:
So...at least three people offering. Had Andrew responded to any of us?

Eric

He PM'd me and asked what I was offering. I had already sealed my original deal.

Hey Jason. No worries...I pm'd Andrew with exactly what he was he was asking for at what I thought was a decent price within a few hours of his posting. Still no reply...now we're up to three people offering and I was wondering if anybody else got a reply. Maybe I'm just on the ignore list?!?

Eric

I was late to the table with an offer but I haven't heard a peep yet either.

Not finding anything in my email accounts - might have been disposed of via the spam filter. No worries. Offer still good if interested.

Back