Bay Area Rocketery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawlk2004

Reaction score
has anyone on here have any experience with these guys how fast do they send the order

I've dealt with Bay Area Rocketry as an onsite vendor, so I can't say how fast they ship. I like Mike al lot, and he has been a good onsite vendor. I think you probably do best by calling directly and talking to him in person. If you do call, you might want to have an excuse ready to get off the phone --- conversation can side-track into off-topic chit-chat that can go on for hours (or maybe I'm the one who does that, and Mike is the one having trouble getting off the phone). My experiences with Mike have always been good.

I've never had anything shipped from BAR but I have lunch with Mike on a regular basis. My recommendation is to CALL him and ask how fast he will ship out your order. He is a little slower on replying to email.

I've had two website orders through him, plus orders at every launch I go to. He shipped my first order within a day or two of ordering, and my second order was delayed because he was out of stock, which I knew when I ordered. If you call and make sure it is in stock, he should get it in the mail pretty soon.

I have only dealt with Mike on email prior to a NARCON. I met him there and bought a motor set. I found him to be a great guy to deal with. No issues.

Mike at Bay Area...first class all around...if something isn't right...he will make it right. A true pleasure to do business with. Straight shooter, Solid.

I agree with all the above. I fly with ROC and he is a local vendor and very friendly and helpful. A phone call will get answered before an email.

I've ordered from Mike several times. Does a great job. My best story: I came home from a late work meeting one evening and my wife says, "A nice guy named Mike came by the house and dropped off a rocket order for you." We live in Bend, Oregon. I can't say he drops off every order personally, no matter where you live, but this was pretty amazing.

David

yeah the biggest reason for me asking is that I ordered 2 weeks ago which if hes out of stock I can see that but I also called 3 times the first 2. 1 last week and 1 yesterday around launch time for me cst and they rang all the way to voice mail and I left a message each time but I called a 2nd time yesterday and after 2 rings on my side it went to voice mail

All in all a great vendor, email or give him a call and he will (most likely) get what you need!

Latest posts

Back