Trying to get in touch with UKRA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valley

Reaction score
Hi, is anyone here involved in the running of UKRA?

If so, could you PM me - I've used the contact form on the website, but not sure if the messages are getting through.

Many thanks.

A

Hi there

UKRA membership secretary here. I'm surprised to hear you're having trouble getting in touch. Will test the contact form out and find out what's happened there.

Sent you a PM with direct contact info

Best

Andy

Last edited:
I applied and paid to join UKRA back in late February, and in early March (4th) £10 was debited from my bank account representing the membership fee.

So far I've heard nothing from them and after sending several messages via their website with no reply, I'm beginning to think that I've kissed my ten beer tokens goodbye forever...has anyone else had a similar experience ?

Hi there

UKRA membership secretary here. I'm surprised to hear you're having trouble getting in touch. Will test the contact form out and find out what's happened there.

Best

Andy
Hi there

Best

Andy

Me too Andy

Applied and paid March 4th and haven't heard anything back despite several email and website contact form messages.

Please reply

Bill ([email protected])

amell was last seen:

Dec 27, 2018

The site does not have anything to do with this group or transaction. Please take up any issues with them.

Does the fact that the membership secretary is a TRF member also mean that you cannot help in any way ie contact him and request he contact me ? never fret I'm certain that there'll be another buck along shortly

Does the fact that the membership secretary is a TRF member also mean that you cannot help in any way ie contact him and request he contact me ? never fret I'm certain that there'll be another buck along shortly

Hi Bill,

I’m not the Membership Secretary these days but I have just checked for you and your paperwork was sent on Sunday. It was waiting on the photo for the card apparently. You have apparently been sent an email.

I’m afraid I don’t check here very often. Too many places on the Internet to read and not enough time... Karl alerted me to your message - thanks Karl!

Best

Andy

Hi Bill,

I’m not the Membership Secretary these days but I have just checked for you and your paperwork was sent on Sunday. It was waiting on the photo for the card apparently. You have apparently been sent an email.

I’m afraid I don’t check here very often. Too many places on the Internet to read and not enough time... Karl alerted me to your message - thanks Karl!

Best

Andy

Andy

Despite the vague excuses proffered, I'm pleased to announce that my membership card and gratis lanyard and card holder arrived today after 7 weeks

As I explained to the dear lady Angie, it wasn't the loss of £10 that was grasping my motions. more the fact that all my emails and web contact forms appeared to have been ignored and if there WAS some sort of hold up causing a delay, a quick email or call would have calmed my misgivings.

ps Many thanks Karl

Back