How-to video: make a coupler

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent new video John. I like using FG instead of coupler material since it lays in so thin, you can still use a coupler bulkhead on it (sized for the newly made coupler of course).

Another quality addition by John Coker..I learn everytime I visit your site.
Thanks....you contribute so much.

Thanks John for a sweet new video. This one helped with a project of mine needing to double up a coupler. I was unsure how best to find the cut marks and go ahead.

I must say most of my skills have come via your videos.

For smaller diameter couplers, I like to just glue in a paper strip using white glue instead of the fiberglass.

Now show of hands... How many here wish that they had their own fully kitted out workshop like John does?

For smaller diameter couplers, I like to just glue in a paper strip using white glue instead of the fiberglass.

Now show of hands... How many here wish that they had their own fully kitted out workshop like John does?
ME, Me, Me!!!! Of course, it wouldn't look like that for long. I'd love to be that organized. I suppose talent has to do a little bit with it also. I'd love me if I were that talented and organized!

Back