APE - 20% off all Altimeter Bay Systems

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisAttebery

Reaction score
I thought I'd run a post BF/BS 20% off sale on all of our altimeter bay systems. The sale will run through Wednesday at noon. This will be a prepay/preorder sale.

If you have a nose cone that I don't have listed pick the nearest size and I'll make a custom setup for you. Just let me know what cone you want to use in the order comments section.

You can find all of our rocketry products here: APE Rocketry Sale

Thanks!

Last edited:
They are... Just grabbed mine. Don't really REALLY need it, but at this price, I might as well have two...
If you don't have one yet, grab two... They're worth it. I've got a bunch of 54mm airframe rockets, all of which benefit from the APE sled...

Yes, I updated the prices on all of the altimeter bay systems. The shopping cart software I'm using doesn't allow me to set a discount rate without paying for an upgrade so I have to update them individually.

Are the prices on the website reflecting the 20% off?

Chris,

I am wondering / hoping that the new MissileWorks RTx can be mounted in a 54 mm nosecone with your sled as a stand alone gps unit? Is it possible to get your 54 mm unit with no holes precut in the sled, or possibly with just the holes for attachment to the metal L-piece?

Do you make one for a 29mm Wildman nose cone for an eggfinder?

Just placed an order to fit a 4" Madcow Little John. Looks like it will be close to the offered 4" LOC HED assembly.

Order placed for 54 mm HED nosecone, with no precut holes in sled except for bracket mounting holes. I forgot that the sale ended at noon. I had one of these on my purchase list, so I don't feel too bad. Looking forward to it. I will be using if to install some kind of tracker, hopefully the new Missile Works RTx.

I've been busy making parts for the BF sale orders. I finished up a batch of 38mm bulkheads over the weekend. I'll be cutting the plywood and G10 parts over the next few days. Finally, the aluminum for the 54mm and larger brackets should be here by the weekend.

IMG_3355.jpg

I got mine. Fast shipping as usual. It got here faster than if it was shipped within Canada.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Chris!

Back