Wildman-Excellent customer service!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FMarvinS

Reaction score
We already all know about the great products produced by Tim. I just want to convey my appreciation for Jackie & Tim's excellent customer service! They quickly resolved an ordering issue over the phone today, probably their busiest day of the year, in a very satisfactory manner. Previous phone calls have shown Tim to be a rocketry wiz and providing very sound advice. I particularly appreciate their excellent customer service in addition which unfortunately is not universal in the high power rocketry industry.

Jackie and Tim, have a great holiday season!
Regards,
Fred
KG4YGP
L2, Tripoli # 15606

I'm with ya. Had a couple dealings with them myself. Nothing bad of course. Thumbs up to em both. Keep up the good work guys.

Mike

It's so nice to see such positive pleasant things posted like this....
Very nice of you to go to the trouble of posting. ....

Teddy

Can't agree more - you & Jackie are great! Always fast to ship my orders & great customer service. Plus you make some really cool rockets!
Thanks again!

Hey Tim! Thanks for offering to place my order when the BWS servers urpped. Extraordinary response & service! Can I get you to pay my Amex bill??? :wink:

I will third, fourth, or whatever that Tim and Jackie provide great customer service. I ordered some 3/8" Kevlar once, and on his own, Tim noticed the order and called me to ask about what I was using the 3/8" for and to give me advice on what sizes to use for what rockets. How many other vendors will reach out after an order has been placed to make sure you ordered what you need?

While we are giving kudos to awesome vendors, I will include Teddy on my list of top tier vendors. He has taken quite a bit of his time to educate me about what material to use when, two loops vs. three loops, and a whole bunch more. He obviously has a passion for this hobby, as does Tim, and loves to share his knowledge. Now, I just need to recover from the orders I placed with Tim last week, so I can get some harnesses for the rockets in my build pile.

Steve

Why,, thank you so much Steve..
That is very nice of you to say...
My pleasure...

Teddy

I second Steve's comments. Teddy has very good build info on his web site & aside from providing good advice offers excellent products.

I second Steve's comments. Teddy has very good build info on his web site & aside from providing good advice offers excellent products.

Wow,,,
Thank you very much man....
You just know I live for those kind words...lol...

Teddy

I got fantastic, concise info about some hardware. No stuttering, no blah blah... Just the facts.
Thank you Wildman... Order Placed

I loved dealing with Tim so much I bought another Wildman kit. Love his service and great products

Back