How many of you guys are up right waiting for Madcow to start his sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might buy something for myself, but then again my friend Mat I might get him something for Christmas...

I was looking at Rocketry Warehouse. The Formula rockets he has they already come in colors right? I noticed you can choose at the bottom so there's no need to pant?

I might buy something for myself, but then again my friend Mat I might get him something for Christmas...

I was looking at Rocketry Warehouse. The Formula rockets he has they already come in colors right? I noticed you can choose at the bottom so there's no need to pant?

Yes, choose color at bottom of page. I bought a Formula 98 last year in blueberry. All I did was coat it with Future.

I'll probably pick up one of their 38mm kits, and some parts for an upcoming build. Maybe something else if it's really compelling.

Nate

Just click on the kit by type and click the all tab and all the prices come up for the sale....

Yes that's it, but they are late getting the page online. It should have been ready by 0700 PST (1000 Eastern time). Unfortunately it's at least 20 min late...:(

Page Not Ready

This page is not ready to see yet. Please check back later.

Yes that's it, but they are late getting the page online. It should have been ready by 0700 PST (1000 Eastern time). Unfortunately it's at least 20 min late...:(

Page Not Ready

The sale is running. Go to the homepage and start from there.

Page Not Ready

Blame blackbrandt for post the bad link!

I don't think there's a "specials" page. Sale is ~25% off EVERYTHING. I grabbed a 3" Frenzy XL fiberglass, a rocket I've been ogling for going on a year. Won't get any cheaper.

Even if you don't like the (awesome) kits, the sale is great on stuff like their chutes (which are Top Flight brand I believe) and aeropack motor retainers (25% beats even Wildman's Wednesday sale price - sadly no 54mm retainers for my new Frenzy :( )

I don't think there's a "specials" page....
Going to their home page I now see the sale items. However, there was a direct link posted in an earlier TRF topic (by Madcow, I believe) that I bookmarked for a quick check on the 27th. That link was: https://www.madcowrocketry.com/black-friday-deals/ (note the name of the page, "/black-friday-deals/").

Regardless, I now know how to access what's left of the sale items. Thanks...

Going to their home page I now see the sale items. However, there was a direct link posted in an earlier TRF topic (by Madcow, I believe) that I bookmarked for a quick check on the 27th. That link was: https://www.madcowrocketry.com/black-friday-deals/ (note the name of the page, "/black-friday-deals/").

Regardless, I now know how to access what's left of the sale items. Thanks...

AFIK Just go to the Madcow home page, shop as you normally would and most things are on sale (noted by red sale prices). Anything that has "Add to Cart" (or "Choose Options) should still be available. YMMV

Back