One of Many @ BuyRocketMotors.com = Complete AT 1706 Motor + Matching Reload = $149

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyrobob

Reaction score
We offer for sale only what we have In Stock unless you Voluntarily Pre Order. Without a Real Time Inventory Tracking System like we have, there's no way to ensure that you'll ever get what you pay for in a timely manner.

Items shown in our Regularly Stocked category are IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP. You will not be charged for something we don't have unless you Voluntarily Pre Order an item.

All Black Weekend orders will Ship Monday November 30th or Tuesday December 1st, depending on the time you submit your order.

BuyRocketMotors.com - The Modern Way to Obtain High and Mid Power Rocket Motors

Free HAZMAT shipping over $249. Use Coupon Code FreeHAZMAT

AeroTech DMS motors 25% off.

Pretty much everything else 30% off.

bf%201706_zpsisbu9c4h.jpg

We offer for sale only what we have In Stock unless you Voluntarily Pre Order. Without a Real Time Inventory Tracking System like we have, there's no way to ensure that you'll ever get what you pay for in a timely manner.

Items shown in our Regularly Stocked category are IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP. You will not be charged for something we don't have unless you Voluntarily Pre Order an item.

All Black Weekend orders will Ship Monday November 30th or Tuesday December 1st, depending on the time you submit your order.

BuyRocketMotors.com - The Modern Way to Obtain High and Mid Power Rocket Motors

Free HAZMAT shipping over $249. Use Coupon Code FreeHAZMAT

AeroTech DMS motors 25% off.

Pretty much everything else 30%

hmmm... Do you take the discount after purchase for DMS and "pretty much everything else"? The only item I'm seeing the discount on is the hardware / reload special. Also noting tried to buy the reload with propellant x, but it indicated it was out of stock, but can add just the reload to my cart. Just a FYI.

25% off DMS???

Doods out there.. if you haven't thought about L3 - this gives you 25% off the M1350DMS !!!!!!!

hmmm... Do you take the discount after purchase for DMS and "pretty much everything else"? The only item I'm seeing the discount on is the hardware / reload special. Also noting tried to buy the reload with propellant x, but it indicated it was out of stock, but can add just the reload to my cart. Just a FYI.

Hey Alex. Discounts on pretty much all reloads 29mm and 38mm. Then the hardware. Then the hardware plus reload deal. Then some other stuff I'm forgetting. It's pretty well itemized in my newsletter. Yeah, the Propellant X's went fast but there are several other 1706 reloads to choose from :).

I didn't see it discounted; however a lot of other motors are.

Meant to qualify that, as I did in the newsletter. All DMS motors through K have a 25% discount. Just use coupon code FreeHAZMAT for the M's and cover shipping and the next thing you know you'll have an ideal L3 cert motor on your doorstep :).

Damn, j510 not discounted... Although that K550 deal is tempting... Just don't know how much I'll fly that case...

Damn, j510 not discounted... Although that K550 deal is tempting... Just don't know how much I'll fly that case...

So fly it once and sell the case and you still made out! That's what Im going to do.

Back