QCRS 2016 Season

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erik,,
Did you sim that second flight ??
That sounds incredible...
How many G's on ignition ???

Teddy

Erik,,
Did you sim that second flight ??
That sounds incredible...
How many G's on ignition ???

Teddy

It sounds FUN!
Demon 98, K2045 Vmax... My OR sim says: 7166ft, 695mph max, 49.5G max accel
:shock::shock::shock:

What......
50 G's off the pad.....
You're not kiddin you better not blink. ..lol...
I'd love to see that flight....

Teddy

In the first edition of way to early weather, 45 degrees sunny with 5 mph winds. I'll take it

We can only hope the weather is that good.
btw that weekend I will not be at the launch My shoulder replacement is scheduled for the Wednesday before

Take the pain medication and do whatever the Orthopod or Physical Therapist tells you to do.

If it's your dominant arm, make sure you get someone trustworthy to wipe yore butt after you take a dump!:y:

Otherwise you'll be planning the BM's around when you take the percocet. :surprised::wink:

Kurt

btw that weekend I will not be at the launch My shoulder replacement is scheduled for the Wednesday before

Tim, while I am sure it will have challenges I am glad you are getting this taken care of. As others have said, do what the docs tell you.

Take care.

Good for you Tim,,
I'm glad you're getting this done,, you've been in pain long enough..
I'll bet after you have this done you're sorry you waited so long...
No more pain.....

Teddy

Tim- please get better soon and take care of your self!

If you want anything for the launch please call ahead and we can have it here ready for pickup

Tim I was planning on stopping by Saturday. You gonna be coherent? :wink:
If people need, I can stop before the launch and pick stuff up. I may not be at the launch right at 9am (got the whimsy of an 8yr old to contend with...), but I'll be there. Either PM me here or call or text me @ eight one five, seven six one, two nine zero zero.

Adrian (I'll only charge a 350% delivery fee... not)

Tim I was planning on stopping by Saturday. You gonna be coherent? :wink:

HEH! :eek:

One Pill makes you larger.
And, one pill makes you small...

Hehhh! :eek:

And, the one that Doctor gives you.
Make you go WOOOOOOO!

Dude, it's going to be like "Backstage at Woodstock circa 1969" in Wildman's living room come Saturday morning.

Here's what you do-:D

You sneak up on him in the dark.
Get nose to nose with him.
Slow and, Lower your voice down an octave.

Timmy...it's your creator. :eek:
:drool:
STOP slobbering on yourself and, listen too me...
:p Mmmmmm!
I'm here today to take care of you and, your friends
:p Mrrrrrr!
Where are the keys to the motorhome? Normally i would know this but, i have too ask...
:p Blahhhhh!
The keys my son, where are the keys?
:eek:
Take them out of your pocket, there are places even i won't go...
:yawn:
NO! :no: You can sleep later...give me the keys.
:yawn:
Gooooooood...I will return the motorhome and, trailer later. Sleeeeeep my child...

Now Adrian if you pull this off- Save me some SPARKIE!

I don't care if it's a lowly little G-69...

He should have listened too me when i told him to carry those "Bank Deposits" with BOTH hands. :rolleyes: Now he has to go through this whole shoulder replacement thing! :(

When logic and, proportion
Have fallen slowly dead...
Rememberrrrrr what the door mouse said!
Feed YOUR HEAD...FEED YOUR HEAD!

Remember my friend, the pain you feel tomorrow will be nothing compared to the pain you feel now...your in good hands and, we all care about you. See you in a couple of months! Take care...;)

So, while Tim is recuperating, and Adrian is buying a sparky for Gus, what's everyone flying this weekend?

I'll probably fly my RW Scarab on an AT I600R, and if the weather is good, my 2.6" darkstar on a K740 C star.

So, while Tim is recuperating, and Adrian is buying a sparky for Gus...

I see what you did there...:cyclops:

So, while djs is being politically correct ;) ill float it by "Yo Adrian" ( bet you NEVER heard that one before! )

*Kife me a stick of Sparkie!* :rolleyes:

I'll pay him back for sure at Mini Midwest Power this year...I picked up some major pyro-technical artillerage ( For the Saturday night Festiva del Debauch-is-Mo ) from a shady character in a McDonald's parking lot back in July.:eek:

-Do NOT attempt this at home kids, we are trained professionals! :lol:

You guys are being too quiet here...:facepalm:

Our friend "The Wildman" is having his surgery today and, i'm NOT seeing the out pouring of love for our friend.

Just think with that new arm our good friend will be the first human being to have THREE arms! WOW! ;)

My orders now will be either 33% more accurate or 33% more screwed up and, require 33% more calls to correct the situation! ;);)

PLUS+ As an added benefit...

Tim will now be able to JERK O...:D
:no: STOP! You can't say stuff "like that" on this forum!

Tim will now be able to Yank O...:D
:no: Act your age, there are children reading these posts!

Tim will now be able to CRANK O...:D
:no: STOP IT!

Dude...I was just going to say that he will now be able to BANG ON the shifter of his fast Camaro Drag Car...better-er...:rolleyes:
:eek:It's an automatic...You don't "Bang Shift" an automatic.

An Automatic:confused: Puss...:p
:no: There was ONLY one Ronnie Sox.

Hey! :D How do you get a Camaro to run a sub 9 second quarter mile? :grin:
:eyeroll: Ok Sparky...i give up...whats the answer?

You push it off a 1320' tall building! :lol:
:eek: Oh, that's funnnnnnny.....haven't YOU owned a Camaro or two?

A couple...:blush:
:eek: STILL angry you sold that 69 about 30 years ago...huh?

Yah....:sigh:
If i buy you a Sparkie motor will that help out? Maybe just a little?:rolleyes:

That it might...:)

*Some days there's a war going on inside my head.*

Give him a day or two and, drop him and, Jackie a line or call...I'm sure he'd really appreciate the thought...

Last edited:
You guys are being too quiet here...:facepalm:

Our friend "The Wildman" is having his surgery today and, i'm NOT seeing the out pouring of love for our friend.

Just think with that new arm our good friend will be the first human being to have THREE arms! WOW! ;)

My orders now will be either 33% more accurate or 33% more screwed up and, require 33% more calls to correct the situation! ;);)

PLUS+ As an added benefit...

Tim will now be able to JERK O...:D
:no: STOP! You can't say stuff "like that" on this forum!

Tim will now be able to Yank O...:D
:no: Act your age, there are children reading these posts!

Tim will now be able to CRANK O...:D
:no: STOP IT!

Dude...I was just going to say that he will now be able to BANG ON the shifter of his fast Camaro Drag Car...better-er...:rolleyes:
:eek:It's an automatic...You don't "Bang Shift" an automatic.

An Automatic:confused: Puss...:p
:no: There was ONLY one Ronnie Sox.

Hey! :D How do you get a Camaro to run a sub 9 second quarter mile? :grin:
:eyeroll: Ok Sparky...i give up...whats the answer?

You push it off a 1320' tall building! :lol:
:eek: Oh, that's funnnnnnny.....haven't YOU owned a Camaro or two?

A couple...:blush:
:eek: STILL angry you sold that 69 about 30 years ago...huh?

Yah....:sigh:
If i buy you a Sparkie motor will that help out? Maybe just a little?:rolleyes:

That it might...:)

*Some days there's a war going on inside my head.*

Give him a day or two and, drop him and, Jackie a line or call...I'm sure he'd really appreciate the thought...

It's always a pleasure to read your posts, Gus! A smile on my face two days in a row; thanks!

And yes, Mr. Lehr we're thinking of you and wishing all the best for you! I stopped by a Physical Terrorists...errr Therapist's office today and thought of the Wildman in a sling or soft cast. Take care, my friend and looking forward to seeing you better than ever in the near future!

-Eric-

My hope is I can call and get "medicated Tim" and convince him to throw in a free N10000 with every order.

I just got out of surgery. Thanks for all the well wishes guys. I will be back soon hopefully better than before. Keep the orders coming in, Jackie and I will be home Friday

Tim

I just got out of surgery. Thanks for all the well wishes guys. I will be back soon hopefully better than before. Keep the orders coming in, Jackie and I will be home Friday

Tim

Jackie hat to have written that. Tim, if that is you, you should not make that much sense with drugs on board. Or should you? Glad to hear your out and doing well.

Jackie hat to have written that. Tim, if that is you, you should not make that much sense with drugs on board. Or should you? Glad to hear your out and doing well.

I don't know. First day after my knee replacement I was lucid and raring-to-go with no pain. Then the local epidural wore off in the middle of the night and it was the second and third day that were pure hell!

I don't know. First day after my knee replacement I was lucid and raring-to-go with no pain. Then the local epidural wore off in the middle of the night and it was the second and third day that were pure hell!

Glad you are out ok Tim. And this has been my experience too. Day of and day after? Felt great. But once all the hospital grade stuff wore off I was not so great.

They gave me a nerve block

Tim, just make sure they begin giving you the Percocet early and often. Don't let it get out of your system before the block wears off. I felt so good that first day and was honest telling them my pain level was a 1 or 2, so I was off of pills for like 8 hours then I got slammed like a freight train. Just keep popping the pills and tell them your pain level is at least a 4, you'll be glad you did.

Back