Additive Aerospace Black Friday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landru

Additive Aerospace
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Its that time of year again!

Go to additiveaerospace.com and use the code BF2015 at checkout to get 10% off all orders, and orders over $100 automatically qualify for free shipping!

The small 400mAh LiPo batteries are also on sale for $5.99 each, and up to (3) can be purchased per order.

The sale will be going on Friday through Monday!

Now is the perfect time to stock up on 3D printed accessories for your winter builds!

Last edited:
I think you need to update your site. Many past items are missing. For example right now there are no 38mm and 54mm altimeter sleds.

Screen Shot.png

My computer's response...

Oh, I see my problem, I was still using the Etsy store.

I have completely moved away from the etsy store over the last few months, and am now on the shopify platform. Just changed the redirect today and it should be going through by midnight.

You used to have a Raven sled on Etsy and fin cans. Don't see them on your new site. Are you OFF Etsy or moving away?

I just bought one of these off Etsy a couple weeks ago--I hope the aren't going away, in fact I wish he had a 54mm version.

I just bought one of these off Etsy a couple weeks ago--I hope the aren't going away, in fact I wish he had a 54mm version.

Just forgot to activate the listing on the Shopify site! The raven sleds are sticking around, and I'l get to the 54mm eventually. Just some technical details to figure out still.

However, fincans and 29mm sleds have been discontinued for the time being. I accidentally over-wrote the 29mm design files and haven't had time to re-build them from early references.

The raven sleds are sticking around, and I'l get to the 54mm eventually. Just some technical details to figure out still.

Great! Hopefully you got my email. I think one option on the 54mm should be a single-sided Raven/Perch with the back "blank." This allows space for a tracker utilizing the remaining half of the 2"x 2.75" av-bay in minimum diameter, head-end deployment designs (and still allows for redundant dual-deploy with Raven's four outputs).

P.S. I suppose if you released a two-sided version a person could just grind down the battery tabs and core out space on one side, but that's a pain.

Last edited:
Just forgot to activate the listing on the Shopify site! The raven sleds are sticking around, and I'l get to the 54mm eventually. Just some technical details to figure out still.

However, fincans and 29mm sleds have been discontinued for the time being. I accidentally over-wrote the 29mm design files and haven't had time to re-build them from early references.

Where are the Raven sleds? I don't see them on your new site.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/212944276/76mm-dual-power-perch-sled?ref=shop_home_active_5

(Your Etsy site is still up.)

Just a reminder, the sale will run till midnight tonight if you haven't grabbed you sleds yet!

Back