Madcow Black Friday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madcow

Madcow Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget, Madcow's Black Friday Sale starts Tomorrow, November 27th, 2015 at 7:00 AM PST, 10:00 AM EST. We will have great prices on everything in the store.

Quantities are limited and a few of our items are already out of stock or very low from our Countdown to Black Friday sales - when the item is out of stock, the sale is over for that item. So if you see something you want, don't wait too long because it might be gone soon.

We will put the LOW sale prices up as soon as the sale starts. Until then the price will just show the regular retail prices.

If you haven't already, check out the new 8" DX3 and 5.5" Tembo Massive on our site www.madcowrocketry.com.

Good luck and have fun!
Mike

We will also be including a coupon for StickerShock23.com in orders that include a kit.

StickerShock23.com coupon is 25% off standard and 15% off custom decals.

Thanks!
Mike

If item is marked on sale but currently out of stock, does that mean it can't be purchased?

Got just what I wanted :)

Bulkheads, nosecone, a Mini Tomach, and some bulkheads for DD :) Thanks Madcow!

Nate

Trying to get a 54mm aeropack and 54-38 adaptor and although they were in stock 10 minutes ago, they are out of stock after the sale rolled over.

Trying to get a 54mm aeropack and 54-38 adaptor and although they were in stock 10 minutes ago, they are out of stock after the sale rolled over.

Yeah, the adapters went fast...I was adding them in and they were disappearing...they may have had only a few (or one) available at those prices. Also a surprise was seeing the Prion there (has a metal tailcone retainer!) since that wasn't available through them before and was only through another retailer (I've had my eye on that one for almost a year).

Aeropack retainers were pretty much all gone when I looked too.

Yeah, the adapters went fast...I was adding them in and they were disappearing...they may have had only a few (or one) available at those prices. Also a surprise was seeing the Prion there (has a metal tailcone retainer!) since that wasn't available through them before and was only through another retailer (I've had my eye on that one for almost a year).

Aeropack retainers were pretty much all gone when I looked too.

Yes, the adapters went really fast. We have tons of 38mm and 29mm retainers though. Hopefully those will hold out :)

Yes, the adapters went really fast. We have tons of 38mm and 29mm retainers though. Hopefully those will hold out :)

Hmm...maybe I was just looking at the 54mm and larger retainers. However I'm noticing stuff becoming available again...could be people putting it into their cart and then deleting out. Come on people...give up those adapters! Wait...I see 54mm to 75mm now available... :grin:

Got a black brant :)

WTF?!?!? I sent payment through paypal, went to go do something, I come back now. And I have an email saying "You didn't complete your order..."

Gonna be really #$%^ off if I don't get it.... :(

WTF?!?!? I sent payment through paypal, went to go do something, I come back now. And I have an email saying "You didn't complete your order..."

PM me your email address so I can look up your order.

I'll take care of you - no worries :)

Mike

This happened to me last year with a 54mm Frenzy. A couple emails and it was sorted out. Mike will take care of you.

Nate

Watch your language young man, or we'll wash your mouth out with Hopps #9....

Adrian (if you're really saucy, we'll also throw in some Simple Green!)

Last edited:
Purchased what hopefully shall become the L1 certification come this spring: 4" Phoenix. Thanks much for the great deal, MadCow- looking forward to the build!

Just want to say thank you to everyone for participating in our sale this morning. Hope everyone got what they wanted :)

Still some items on the shelves so we'll leave the doors open a little longer.

Thanks!
Mike

You should offer an option for 75mm motor mount in the 5.5" rockets so that they could be flown on level 2 motors without having to buy an expensive 98-75 adapter.

Thx for the deal Mike, just ordered a 2.6" FG Smoke, been wanting one for a long time

PM me your email address so I can look up your order.

I'll take care of you - no worries :)

Mike

Well %^&*. It ended up being my own stupidity. I was looking at the wrong email and didn't see the email right below that said "Order Successful".

I owe an apology to Madcow for being rude about it. :( Someone smack me :p

Back