What other vendors are having BFS and BSS?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wildman
Rocketry Warehouse
Missileworks
Madcow
Stickershock
Eggtimer
Countyline
ASP
JonRocket
Additive Aerospace (at least Andrew told me he "was gonna")
OneBadHawk
BuyRocketMotors
MAC Performance
Sunward
Dino Chutes
Chris' Rocket Supplies
Binder Design

and let's not forget - membership to TRF.

s6

Additive Aerospace (at least Andrew told me he "was gonna")

I'm doubting this one. Been looking at his site and his inventory is way down. It seems like I picked up the last 38mm sled and he hasn't restocked. Have been emailing him on another size sled for a couple weeks and have heard nothing.

Altus Metrum

Weird.......and kinda scary:
First I haven't seen anything about a Black sale from them. And I just went to Bdale's webstore and got a very odd window - the web address had "http" crossed out and it then said "shop.gag.com". Some sort of virus? what' up?

s6

Weird.......and kinda scary:
First I haven't seen anything about a Black sale from them. And I just went to Bdale's webstore and got a very odd window - the web address had "http" crossed out and it then said "shop.gag.com". Some sort of virus? what' up?

s6

That's unusual, Bdale and Keith announced a $250.00 Easy Mega sale. Wonder if they sold out? Kurt

I have found that Andrew's shipping time are a bit long and communication is spotty. He emailed a few weeks back and apologized, saying he was busy. Just received an order from him last week week. With Wildman selling his stuff, wondering if this is impacting his delivery times......

For any other Canadians out there, allrocketengines.ca is also having a sale :

Aerotech hobbyline Kits and Motors: 35% off retail
Rocketarium Kits and parts: 25% off retail

With the Canadian dollar so low, I'm glad to have a retailer in Canada having a BF sale. (I see Sunward is as well)

cheers - mark

Back