Wildman Black Sat......what are you looking for/getting?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
I want motors! & well maybe..... a carbon something.
Already got the "Punisher 4"..........hmmmmm

Anyone else with a wish list?

There's still time. Ya never know what he might throw in the mix last minute, why I'm asking???!!!!

motors! also, i'm thinking 2016 is the year I fly a HPR 2 stager- so depending on the sales, I might get one of those. Very interested in the demon and the dink.. will be watching to see what they look like.

I have so much AP squirreled away in my house I'm sure I'm dying a slow death from ammonia poisoning.

Tim knows I spread my money around to support our great vendor community, but I always pick up a few choice tidbits and odds & ends from (the original) Wildman Black sale. Last year it was the Punisher complete with tailcone and aluminum bulkheads--once I saw that kit configuration, it was in my basket in a matter of seconds. A diamond in the rough that quite a few missed out on (at least at the sale price). So in short, it is the surprise and anticipation that make the Wildman sale so great. As they say, it's the journey, not the destination. Everybody should join in!!!

I could certainly use a couple of AT 2560 reloads at a "special price"....haven't looked closely to see if anyone is doing a special on those yet.

Didn't fly much at all in 2015...home renovations and a change in job responsibilities kept me pretty close to base. Hoping for a much better 2016!

Motors and parts. I've got a small stash of motors, but I want to be smart about buying motors on the cheap now and flying all year without having to save up for each launch.
A rocket for my son (Dad, I want a real high power rocket but has versatility. :-O uhhhh, OK son, consider it done).
A birthday present for myself (the moms have me a decent budget, I'm thinking the Tim's Dink makes a perfect present)
Maybe a couple casings. Looking for another 29/40-120 and maybe a 54-6XL to call my own...
Definitely looking forward to the big reveal. Demon?! Dink?!

I could go for some great deals on Aerotech. Got a nice long list of 38s lined up for this year!

Nate

Motors for sure, then building materials & maybe a new kit.....just have to see what he's got!

Need lots of motors in many flavors and sizes. But could be tempted by a rocket in the 3" to 4" diameter range - verrrryy curious about the Dink and Demon of course.......:p

Wishing for a great deal on motors again!! 54 and 75mm Please! My pic is the M650 burning from the great sale last year!

I want motors! & well maybe..... a carbon something.
Already got the "Punisher 4"..........hmmmmm

Anyone else with a wish list?

There's still time. Ya never know what he might throw in the mix last minute, why I'm asking???!!!!

Actually most will miss out, here is an update:

Waste a week gabbing on TRF at work about what I will get or not get from Wildman.......costing your boss $200

Losing sleep over the sale........costing your employer $500 in lost production.

Webmaster standing by to make sure everything works......................$200 motor credit from Tim

7:55PM, server still crashed....PRICELESS

Mainly 38mm and 54mm CTI reloads. Maybe electronics or a kit if I see a good deal on something that tickles my fancy.

A couple AT K motors 54/1706 K805G or K1103X. I have a bunch of rockets to build. Kind of want a Marsa 54L...

Gary, it is down. Web server crashed. Troj and Greg Deputy are working on it.

And it's back up now with an occasional hickup. But considering the traffic volume....

Adrian (who got a Dink to be built in a decade to be named later.... :facepalm: )

If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I have a place where that will be appreciated. And, I do intend to swipe that.

Motors for rockets that I still need to build. I will likely pass on shipping and hazmat and pick-up at Airfest next year.

I want a 4" Punisher, 75mm Aeropack, and a 75mm 4 grain CTI case. I've got an L3 attempt on the to do list for next year.

I wish he had PayPal on his site. Had to empty my cart because of it. I have credit cards but then the wife knows.....

I can't believe I missed out on the Blackhawk 38 last night at such a great price. Kicking myself. It's a kit on my wish list. What are the odds it will be on Black Saturday? I'm sure not at that price but I wish.

Back