Demo Flight for New CTI Motor in December

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Looking forward to that hitting the market. Would be great for my G-Force.

Dave Greger flew one of those at MDRA last week. It burns similar to a CTI Vmax motor.

Launched those at Midwest Power in my Wildman Wildchild. Did a drag race with Steve P. Was pretty cool. The nozzle throat was HUGE for a F motor. Also ours was a single use ALUMINUM case. The innards were held in at the forward end by a snap ring. I was gonna pull it out and see what falls out.... Haven't done that yet. Heck, I think it's still in the rocket, now that I think about it.... :facepalm:

Adrian

Hey Angelo,

If I attend I would love to fly one, BTW you have a small typo on your site "This is a brand new motor that has not even been approved for DOT tyransport in the US."...sounds like a dinosaur. You don't happen to have any specs on the motor do you, a motor file would be great?

Last edited:
Hey Angelo,

If I attend I would love to fly one, BTW you have a small typo on your site "This is a brand new motor that has not even been approved for DOT tyransport in the US."...sounds like a dinosaur. You don't happen to have any specs on the motor do you, a motor file would be great?

I have your name on one. Fixed the typo. Thanks

I don't get it, CTI motors are single use anyway???

But this is a new single use self contained motor - no need for any aluminum casing.

Back