Rocketry Warehouse Big Black Friday Sale Anouncement

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
Sale Begins a 7:00 AM EST Friday 11/27/15

Big Black Friday

HellFire 4 $139.99
Kit now includes Filament wound Nosecone and Tailcone
Description on Website

Mouse 38 $24.99
Short 38mm Kit about 19 Inches tall w/29mm MM
Sport little fun fly easily flies on D-E-F motors

Formula 38 $29.99
Description on Website

Mongoose 29 $49.99
All Carbon Fiber 29mm Minimum Diameter Over 3 ft tall

Mongoose 54 - $189.99 (Limited Qty)
Description on Website

Mongoose 75 $299.99
All Carbon Fiber 75mm Minimum Diameter Over 7 ft tall
Dual Deploy Standard

Mongoose 75FG $139.99
All Fiberglass 75mm Minimum Diameter Over 7 ft tall
Dual Deploy Standard

Blue Iquana $109.99 (Limited Qty)
Description on Website

Box-O-Kits 38 $89.99
DYOK X 3 this box contains enough parts to build 3 kits.
You mix and match the parts to get your desired look.
Offering 3 nosecone shape to give even more options
Light Weight Thin Wall Fiberglass

Box-O-Kits 54 $129.99
DYOK X 3 this box contains enough parts to build 3 kits.
You mix and match the parts to get your desired look.
Offering 3 nosecone shape to give even more options
Light Weight Thin Wall Fiberglass

Osprey 75 $79.99
New 3 Inch kit 4ft tall, nosecone dual deploy (HED)

Go Devil 54 $89.99
54mm Minimum diameter Fiberglass Kit (Scaled up version of the Go Devil 38)

Terminator 5 $239.99
Description on Website

1/4 Kevlar $.39 /ft
Description on Website

1/4 Stainless eyebolts $3.99
Description on Website Reg Price $5.99

Rocket Poxy 10% off
Description on Website

And maybe a few last minute additions to be announced Friday morning

Thank You
Sales Dept

Last edited:
Oh my.

RW, I've said it before, and I'll say it again - your DYOK offerings are SO dang cool - exactly what I would ask for from a supplier, being a kit-basher at heart. So glad that you are continuing and expanding the offerings (and at a very sweet "black" price!).

s6

True; however the only DYOK currently on the website has mmt option for 38mm...or 54mm. :wink:

Oh, well, maybe I'm wrong... Usually when RW puts a number behind the name it means airframe dia. but maybe not...

So do the bundle backs have the parts to make single deploy or dual deploy?

Oh jeez, trying to hang on to my wallet! I can't wait to see the new kits! Mouse...Osprey...etc.

On the Box O Kits, are the tubes all the natural green or black or can we substitute different colors?
Will there be pcs on the website Fri. of the Mouse and Osprey?

Last edited:
I've got to get a mouse. But I don't know if I will ever be able to work on it with out V flashbacks... Original 80's version thank you... I will forever hear the stoned out alien going. . here mousy mousy mousy... oh there you are...... Best part of the miniseries. I guess it was V: The Final Battle - part 1.

Last edited:
go devil 54! yes! please tell me the body tube is 36" long, PLEASE! and this 29mm mongoose, yes please! does this mean you now have 29mm thin wall nosecones???

Actually I think you're right since three 4" DYOK kits for those prices would be insane...even for BF. :)

Yeah I can't see it being 3x 4" tubing for that price... won't stop me from buying it either way. 38mm FG Mean Machine, baby!

Will the Mongoose 75FB handle a 6 grain motor or do I need the cabon fiber?? ;-)

Any info on the Mongoose 29? That's the only one I am moderately interested in... although that Terminator is sweet! (But I can't even afford the AeroPack retainer let alone the rocket!)

Will the Mongoose 75FB handle a 6 grain motor or do I need the cabon fiber?? ;-)

Depends on how you build it and which 6 grain motor you are talking about. Most importantly, how you build it.

This is my first venture into both minimum diameter and level three motors. It's probably going to be my level three project. I expect to fly research motors in it after it's certification flight (there's a 5500 snap ring case in it's future).

This is my first venture into both minimum diameter and level three motors. It's probably going to be my level three project. I expect to fly research motors in it after it's certification flight (there's a 5500 snap ring case in it's future).

Honestly, that sounds kind of rough. I mean, with the right guidance you can definitely do it, but I would be inclined to use construction techniques you are a little more familiar with for an L3 attempt. It will be plenty of work and stress as is!

*** Price Adjustment ***
The 3 Inch Osprey was listed as $99.99 should have been $79.99

Sorry for the confusion

Thank You
Sales Dept

That Osprey is tempting - love the cranked fins. But I think I'll have to grab a Mongoose 29 - you mentioned on the other thread a $20 DD upgrade will be available for it - will this be added to the site, or something we need to "special request"?

For the box o kits what size are the motor mounts? I'm assuming 29mm mounts for the 38mm kits and 38mm mounts for the 54mm kits? But the site doesn't state explicitly.

Back