Rocketry Warehouse will announce Black Friday Sale Tuesday Evening

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
Yes folks, we have decided to release our Big Black Friday Sale information on Tuesday evening (11/24/15).
The information will include a list of sale items so you may have a chance to decide where to spend your holiday cheer.
The Sale will still take place on Black Friday, but this is the equivalent of getting the newspaper ads on Thanksgiving.

Thank You
Sales Dept

I'm just hoping for one of those SUPER SUPER cheap kits like they had last year. I think they had a 38mm kit with 29mm MMT for like $20ish?

Yeah, I think the newsletter indicated that photos would be forthcoming.

Is the Mongoose 29 dual deploy? I can't find any info.

They don't say, but I'm guessing not. Hopefully the NC will be one of those 2-piece deals with the coupler, so I'll buy two kits and make it into DD. I'm guessing that the body tube will probably be 18" long or so... it's only 29mm, so that's a pretty long and skinny rocket in its own right.

They don't say, but I'm guessing not. Hopefully the NC will be one of those 2-piece deals with the coupler, so I'll buy two kits and make it into DD. I'm guessing that the body tube will probably be 18" long or so... it's only 29mm, so that's a pretty long and skinny rocket in its own right.

Yeah, I'm kind of thinking the same thing.

Mongoose 29 Nosecone is a filament wound 2 piece and we will be offering a dual deploy upgrade for $20.00
Carbon of course..

Thank You
Sales Dept

Last edited:
Mongoose 29 Nosecone is a filament wound 2 piece and we will be offering a dual deploy upgrade for $20.00
Carbon of course..

Thank You
Sales Dept

Excellent! What are the lengths of the airframe sections in the dual deploy configuration? I'm wondering if I can fit a 23.5" Kosdon 29/470 casing plus altimeter, tracker, camera, main and streamer.

Got my Mongoose 29. Now I can use those 29mm cases I've had for so long and never used.
Now I can go higher, faster, cheaper! My new Eggfinder tracker will have a home in this NC.

Got my Mongoose 29. Now I can use those 29mm cases I've had for so long and never used.
Now I can go higher, faster, cheaper! My new Eggfinder tracker will have a home in this NC.

I plan on using my Altus Metrum EasyMini or Eggfinder Quark with a magnetic switch. My CommSpec tracker will fit if I take it out of the case.

Back