Cleaning Shop

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Cylon Rocketeer

Reaction score
Post your before (dirty) and after (clean) pics of your workbench, rocket room or wherever you build

To begin, here's my before pic:

1448226184168.jpg

Post your before (dirty) and after (clean) pics of your workbench, rocket room or wherever you build

To begin, here's my before pic:

WOW:eyepop: if that was my work area, I would be posting the after picture next year. :wink:

Don't take offense, I wish I had a work area like that. :mad: since I live in a 2 bedroom town home, I am limited to the kitchen table, living room coffee table & the back Patio & yard:facepalm:

I did a MAJOR cleaning last year. Sorry - no before pictures. Two+ truck loads of junk were hauled out :)

1448231141137.jpg

1448231155688.jpg

I took the picture when it was done for a reason.... Right now it's not as clean and there's a laser (sailboat) getting a transom repair in the corner....

Ed... My garage is worse than yours. Yes, it will take truckloads to the dumpster and some major sorting this winter...

Clean? That invites gremlins to your workshop and they will certainly doom all builds until there is enough chaotic clutter to repel them again.

Clean? That invites gremlins to your workshop and they will certainly doom all builds until there is enough chaotic clutter to repel them again.

I don't like gremlins, but my mom wants the garage clean. Plus my mom is a huge gremlin that dooms builds too so I can't really escape them

Back