Jeff, Martin,Kyle, or Kevin

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet driver

Reaction score
If your not a NASCAR fan, do us a favor and don't respond ! So, who is your pick? --H

JEFF!

213_179.jpg

M&M.jpgloaded.jpg

Kyle

Not a huge fan but I used NASCAR for my 2015 BS rocket budget , early October my wife did the Rockie Driving experience/ I got same $ for rocket budget :), she is loaded up in #18 car

Last edited:
Went to my 1st race in Kansas and I saw VERY FEW fans wearing #18 gear. If he wins today I bet you'll see a lot more KB fans. Personally I've never liked KB but damn you gotta give the guy credit for getting to the championship round after starting the season with 2 broke legs. As good as he is you wont see me wearing
#18 gear. I've liked the #24 since he came into the sport so he's my pick.

Wow, congratulations to Kyle Busch.

And thanks Jeff Gordon, for such a great career. And giving me someone to cheer for after my earlier NASCAR heroes ended their careers (Richard, Bobby A.), or were no longer around (Davey). I first watched Jeff racing Sprint Cars on ESPN's "Thursday Night Thunder"

- George Gassaway

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to Kyle on a flawless race!! Thanks Jeff for the years we followed and cheered for you. Welcome aboard Chase Elliot-24!!!

Doesn't matter if you're not a Kyle fan, this is nice.

Just imagine if this was you and your favorite driver....

[video=youtube;ZW1aamkvbXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW1aamkvbXM[/video]

I presume this was in post-race traffic after Martinsville yesterday. [update - Yes it was]

Last edited:
Ya gotta admit, that's pretty cool !! I hope she's seen the video. That would just top things off for her !!

Back