Olive Drab

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Reaction score
Has any one ran across any large cans of Olive Drab spray paint that matches the Model Master color. Most I have found are a lot darker.

Like this?

Vym7zau.jpg

Has any one ran across any large cans of Olive Drab spray paint that matches the Model Master color. Most I have found are a lot darker.

I have been using the Krylon camo colours on some small builds lately and they are very easy to work with and the results look great. They do have an olive, but I am not sure if it is what you are looking for, however the finish is definitely drab.

https://www.krylon.ca/products/camouflage-paint-made-with-fusion-for-plastic-technology/

I have used the Krylon Olive also. That is the shade I am trying to avoid. I really like the Model Masters Olive Drab but buying all the cans needed for a large Honest John would be quite expensive.

I have used the Krylon Olive also. That is the shade I am trying to avoid. I really like the Model Masters Olive Drab but buying all the cans needed for a large Honest John would be quite expensive.

What you could do is use the Krylon for the base and use the Model Master only for the final coat.

Klass Kote is what a lot of the Scale R/C guys are using. Great product.

Back