• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few rockets for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexzogh

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting a new CNC machine in, and the wife is making me clean up the garage..... a fair trade in my opinion.

I'll be selling more, so stay tuned.

Rocket #1:

Gary Tortora's full scale Arcas kit when Proline rocketry was selling it. This is unbuilt, not even taken out of the box.

This is Arcas #1 as I was the first to order it, and you won't find it again since Rocketrywarehouse took over Proline, and they've turned it into a standard fiberglass kit. No more billeted aluminum bolt on fins, aluminum avionics bay lids, boattail, etc...

Standard on the kit from the original website:
https://prolinerocketry.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=67

Kit includes:

• 4.5" Filament Wound 4:1 Von Karman Fiberglass Nosecone W/ Metal Tip
  • 4.5" Profusion Fiberglass Airframe 48 inches
  • 4.5" Profusion Fiberglass Airframe 24 inches
  • 4.5" Profusion Fiberglass Coupler 12 inches
  • Black G10 Avionics Bay Sled
  • 2 1/4-20 All-Threads with Nuts
  • 54mm Motor Mount G12 Fiberglass 24 Inches
  • 4 6061 Aluminum CNC Machined bolt on Fins
  • G10 Fiberglass Centering Rings
  • Aluminum Avionics Bay Lids with forged eye bolts
  • Vinyl Decals​
This kit Features

• Precision CNC Aluminum fins (Powder Coated for better paint adhesion)
  • Filament Wound Integral Tailcone
  • Flies on anything from a J to an L
  • Weight 15 Lbs
  • Almost 8 Foot Tall
  • All Fiberglass design

In addition,

I purchased from Gary and will include a slimline motor retainer and airfoiled rail guides. I also purchased and will include full length stickershock Arcas decals (here:
https://stickershock23.com/ARCAS.html) it's doubled boxed, and read to go.
20151120_162417.jpg20151120_162549.jpg20151120_190304.jpg20151120_190540.jpg20151120_190616.jpg

I'm just asking what I paid for everything, which is actually lower then the list price of just the rocket: $550

PM if you are interested. buyer pays actual shipping charges, but I do get a discount from usps. Willing to bring to Tripoli Wisconsin, or Woosh Bong launch. - Also, I'll discount by $50 if someone buys both kits and is willing to take delivery (at Bong, or someplace we agree) since I hate shipping these things.

Rocket #2

A Wildman Jumbo Jart which can be seen here: https://www.wildmanrocketry.com/ProductDetail.aspx?product=4673

I believe I picked it up at a Black Friday event a few years ago when it was first released.

Jumbo Jart

JumboJart.jpg

Actual kit for sale is unbuilt - see pictures below. Please note, Jason is not included in this sale!

Give your friends Jart Envy with this new, Massive Jart! Capable of handling 98-6XL motors, with no modifications. All black, this is one striking rocket. Features an innovative nosecone altimeter bay, with aluminum bulkplates.

• 60" x 8" G10 airframe
  • 8" 5.5:1 filament wound nosecone w/ Al tip
  • Dual Deploy
  • 3/16" G10 fins
  • 98mm motor mount

Price:$645.99 Wildman Club Price:$585.99

The aluminum bulkeads for the nosecone AV bay are pretty cool. I have no 'extra's for this.

price: $450

PM if you are interested. buyer pays actual shipping charges, Please someone local buy this :> I'm willing to bring to Tripoli Wisconsin, or Woosh Bong launch and remember, - Also, I'll discount by $50 if someone buys both kits and is willing to take delivery (at Bong, or someplace we agree) since I hate shipping these things.

20151120_185953.jpg20151120_190016.jpg20151120_190023.jpg

Last edited:
That is one fine looking... ... ...
Jumbo Jart.
Damn.
Wish I could spring for that kinda cash.

Do you really need to eat? You were complaining about how you need to shed a few pounds....
Maybe ebay has a listing for slightly used children??? I know I have one I'd sell (if his behavior doesn't improve...).

Adrian

I'm getting a new CNC machine in, and the wife is making me clean up the garage..... a fair trade in my opinion.

I'll be selling more, so stay tuned.

Rocket #1:

Gary Tortora's full scale Arcas kit when Proline rocketry was selling it. This is unbuilt, not even taken out of the box.

This is Arcas #1 as I was the first to order it, and you won't find it again since Rocketrywarehouse took over Proline, and they've turned it into a standard fiberglass kit. No more billeted aluminum bolt on fins, aluminum avionics bay lids, boattail, etc...

And they look so nice when there finished. If you like these don't let this one get away!ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1448139144.323678.jpg

Actually, as far as I'm aware you can still get these. However I suspect it's a similar situation to the dominator 4 as they wait for enough interest or backorders before they make any of the kits.

https://rocketrywarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=1203

Regardless, it is a really nice looking kit and I really want one. However, I recently bought a 4" Frenzy XL that's still being built.

I wish I just had some cash to burn as I would definitely buy this. Words cannot express how badly I want it.

Actually, as far as I'm aware you can still get these. However I suspect it's a similar situation to the dominator 4 as they wait for enough interest or backorders before they make any of the kits.

https://rocketrywarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=1203

Regardless, it is a really nice looking kit and I really want one. However, I recently bought a 4" Frenzy XL that's still being built.

I wish I just had some cash to burn as I would definitely buy this. Words cannot express how badly I want it.

Just remember...sometimes kits go out of production. This is one hobby where if you see something you REALLY want, get it while the getting is good.

I'd be all over this except I have a beautiful 4" Doug Stout ARCAS kit built and flown. Part of me thinks that I ought to buy this to replace my Stout one for when the unthinkable happens.

Just remember...sometimes kits go out of production. This is one hobby where if you see something you REALLY want, get it while the getting is good.

I'd be all over this except I have a beautiful 4" Doug Stout ARCAS kit built and flown. Part of me thinks that I ought to buy this to replace my Stout one for when the unthinkable happens.

I get that. But I just don't have the cash right now. But I really want it. Like really really want it.

What is the cnc machine you are getting? just curious...

The experts always say you should get your second CNC machine first.... That's generally good advice, but I went the traditional route, and glad I did. First CNC was a DIY affair based on the now defunct K2 design. Second CNC was a Chinese 6090 variant. I sure am glad I had the experience of building my own first, or I would have been very disappointed as it needed a lot of tweaking to get working well. Third is a 4 axis Camaster with an ATC spindle. I'm now more interested in tweaking the software and building vs. constantly fiddling with the hardware.

Back