Missile Works Cyber Monday Sale (T-1 day)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MWC

Reaction score
It's that time of year again!

CyberMonday.jpg

Watch this thread for more details.

T-11 day update:
Spend $100 or more and you'll receive FREE SHIPPING with your order!

T-10 day update:
We're offering all our m3 Modules (USB-IO, LCDT, DTx) at 10% off our already low price!

T-9 day update:
The sale starts @ 9 AM MST 11/30/2015 and runs thru 9PM that evening. The store will close @ 6PM 11/29/2015 to prep for the sale.

T-8 day update:
The RRC2+ Dual Event altimeter will be available for ONLY $39.95 ($5 off our already low retail price).

T-7 day update:
Save an additional 10% OFF all of our 3D Printed Avionics Sleds, SMART bays and Alti-Cone systems (we'll print to order when we run out).

T-6 day update:
Stock up on our super-popular and uber-robust 6-32 Screw Switches that we're offering up for ONLY $2.45 each (50 cents off per switch).

T-5 day update:
We're offering up the RRC3 Triple Event Recording Altimeter for only $59.95 ($10 off our already low retail price).

T-4 "Turkey day" update:
Take $10 off the RRC3X during our Cyber Monday Sale too, making it only $69.95.

T-3 update:
Time for some fine print regarding the Sale...
- We're lifting the "in-stock" inventory requirements for all discounted store items.
- If we're unable to fulfill your order because we ran out of stock, we'll advise you via email as we bring in replacement items to complete your order.
- Cyber Monday sales will be fulfilled in the order they are received and shipped throughout the following week(s).

T-2 day update:
Today's update is to let you all know that I'm still in the process of working on tomorrow's update...

T-1 day update:
The RTx/GPS is still in beta testing. Beta PCB boards just last arrived Friday, so after assembling these boards next week we'll be sending them off for additional flight-trial testing.
Because we are very close to releasing the system, I'm going to go ahead and offer the following "Pre-Order" Discount Special:

"Spend $100 now to Pre-Order the RTx/GPS system and receive a $125 credit toward your final production system price".
This also ensures you'll be first in the production and delivery queue as well when these are released.

You can read about the specifics of the RTx system in the following post (and balance of the same thread):
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?126340-Missile-Works-RTx&p=1505774#post1505774

All-up retail pricing for complete RTx end-to-end systems will start at $279.95.
If you do decide to pre-order, you can cancel at ANY TIME and I will credit your $100 pre-order payment for any reason.

Thanks again to all!
Time to start prepping for tomorrow...

Last edited:
T-11 day update:
Spend $100 or more and you'll receive FREE SHIPPING with your order!

T-10 day update:
We're offering all our m3 Modules (USB-IO, LCDT, DTx) at 10% off our already low price!

T-9 day update:
The sale starts @ 9 AM MST 11/30/2015 and runs thru 9PM that evening. The store will close @ 6PM 11/29/2015 to prep for the sale

Ooh, very exciting!

Will the Pet2+ timer be in stock by then?

Nate

T-8 day update:
The RRC2+ Dual Event altimeter will be available for ONLY $39.95 ($5 off our already low retail price).

Ooh, very exciting!

Will the Pet2+ timer be in stock by then?

Nate

I doubt it will be ready by then... but, we WILL offer it up at a SALE PRICE provided you can wait for us to get through the build piles and fulfill at a later date.

I doubt it will be ready by then... but, we WILL offer it up at a SALE PRICE provided you can wait for us to get through the build piles and fulfill at a later date.

Methinks that sounds fair, any guess when it will be ready?

Nate

T-7 day update:
Save an additional 10% OFF all of our 3D Printed Avionics Sleds, SMART bays and Alti-Cone systems (we'll print to order when we run out).

I know I am asking for a lot, but was wondering if the GPS units will be ready. If not, do you know when you will be ready to sell them? Thanks Jim!

Hey,, this is great Jim...
You know I love the RRC 2 and 3.....
I'm in on this without a doubt. .....
Tanx Jim.....

Teddy

T-6 day update:
Stock up on our super-popular and uber-robust 6-32 Screw Switches that we're offering up for ONLY $2.45 each (50 cents off per switch).

T-6 day update:

But I already stalked up on them earlier this year... Damn.

T-5 day update:
We're offering up the RRC3 Triple Event Recording Altimeter for only $59.95 ($10 off our already low retail price).

T-5 day update:

Geez Jim,,,
An RRC 3 for $60 ???
That qualifies as a deal and a half man....
There is just no way I'm passin on that....

Teddy

T-5 day update:

Ooh goody goody goody!!

Nate

T-5 day update:

Will the Xtreme version be on sale as well?

T-4 "Turkey day" update:
Take $10 off the RRC3X during our Cyber Monday Sale too, making it only $69.95.

T-5 day update:

Cool Jim. Awesome product. Are these units RTX ready, or do they need a firmware upgrade?

Cool Jim. Awesome product. Are these units RTX ready, or do they need a firmware upgrade?

Great question, Chris -

Any RRC3 with a firmware version prior to v1.54 only requires a reflash if you intend to tether up your RRC3 to the RTx system.
The RTx system operates with or without the RRC3, so if you want the RRC3 and GPS data streams mux'd together then you'll need to send it in for upgrading (details forthcoming).

We are currently flying/testing a new RRC3 v1.60 firmware version that has additional enhancements for RTx system users (along with other enhancements).
The new RRC3 v1.60 firmware and the new mDACS v1.60 app will be made available when the RTx system is ready to launch (and we're very, very close).
I just finished up yet another handy collection of features to the RTx system firmware last night, and the "beta PCB boards" will arrive tomorrow for final assembly and testing.

Back