She's Done!! Picture Up.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valkyrie

Reaction score
3" LOC Iris

i finished her the painting this evening. The weather has been nice so the garage was warm enough to finish her up. I did fill the spirals with Bondo glaze compound and primed and wet sanded three coats of Rustoleum Automotive gray primer. Wet sanded to 800 grit and finish coated with Rustoleum metallic blue and metallic gold Rustoleum 2x on the fins with a one inch band of the same at the end of the body tube. It looks really good and I impressed myself on this one.

Ill get some pictures once once all the paint cures.

ETA: Pictures up!.

Until I can get a L1 cert I am gonna fly it to shake it out with an adapter and a G64-7W as soon as I can and if the weather cooperates. Its getting cold and windy fast though.

Last edited:
That looks awesome! I love the color combination, it's what I was planning to put on my Fliskit Corona come springtime.

Beautiful! That gold switch band looks very nice. Good luck with the L1 cert - and the weather. It's pretty much closed season here for the next few months.

--
UKRA #1895 L1

Latest posts

Back