Paging Lance (accpool)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clustafarian

Reaction score
Hey all,

Lance and I have a deal going on about shipping a Painkiller Micro kit over to Germany. Paperwork and all took some time, but since our last conversation on TRf a month ago, he has not been online anymore and I can't get a hold of him.
If anyone here has heard from him, I am not panicking or in a hurry, I just wanted to make sure he is alright and well.
If you happen to know him, could you please pm me or post here so I know what's going on?

Thank you!!

Tom

imagen126798g.jpg

Another three months have passed, and nothing happened. I hate to admit it, but I think this has been been a rip-off.
What bugs me the most is that since I have sent the moneys, there has been no communication anymore, nothing. I can understand that if someone's busy everything might take a while. Or, if the paperwork for a shipment overseas is too complicated, that the money is refunded with a short note explaining why it didn't work.
Taking money and not shipping anything and not replying to mails or PNs is unacceptable.
Another lesson learned - sad that the ripoffs are to be found in our hobby as well (has never happened to me before).

Latest posts

Back