• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dr. Rockets 29mm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruegon

Reaction score
(Mostly Found)All cases have been found. Thank you all for the help.

I am still seeking up to:

3 Black 29mm Aft Closures
1 Red 29mm Standard Forward Closure
2 Red 29mm Plugged Forward Closures

EDIT: Updated for current status.

Last edited:
I've got a 29/180 and a 29/240. I'll trade for other branded stuff, if that works for you.

Last edited:
I don't have the 120 or 240 yet. I have the 29/180 in DR and a 29/360 in AT. And I have 29/40-120 in RT and AT.

EDITED: Updated to re-track thread.

Last edited:
I don't have the 120 or 240 yet. I have the 29/180 in DR and a 29/360 in AT. And I have 29/40-120 in RT and AT.

I have 38/360, 38/600 and 38/720 in DR. And a 38/480 in RT. but those aren't for trade lol. Unless someone wants to trade the 38/480 RT for a matching 38/480 in DR.

You looking to trade just the case or the whole motor, with silver closures? I won't be home til later tonight, but if my memory serves me correctly, mine is a DR case, and I have no attachment to having a matched color set... So... Drop me a PM if you want information.

Looks like the 29/60 & 29/100 will be covered.

That leaves the 29/120, 29/240 and the 29/360. I have a black AT 29/360. I'd trade it for a red one.

I'd also love to find a red plugged forward closure too. But I suppose silver will be acceptable as long as the cases match.

I think I have what you want. I apologize, been sick, didn't get a chance to check what I have. I am back to work, so I can let you know when I get home next Wednesday.

No worries. Finishing out a complete set of matching motors will look nice. Just need enough closures to load several cases. Wonder if anyone still has silver closures in stock. Time to make the web rounds.

No worries. Finishing out a complete set of matching motors will look nice. Just need enough closures to load several cases. Wonder if anyone still has silver closures in stock. Time to make the web rounds.

I sent you a PM about the 38/480.

Still pending a response from jimzcatz, but if I don't hear back from him soon, I'm still looking. Needed list for 29mm updated.

Dr. Rockets
29/120
29/240
29/360

Last edited:
I apologize, I have everything you need. Pm me exactly what it is you want. No excuses, I just plumb fergot.

Ok, once again I deeply apologize. What I have is only black Aerotech stuff. I only have one 360,and it's in Desert Fire. I might want to keep that. If you still want the Aerotech stuff, let me know.

jimzcatz it's fine. I just figured you got busy. At this time all but one of my HPR cases is Dr. Rockets so I'd like to finish it out. But I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to check.

So the 29/120, 29/240, & 29/360 are still being looked for. As posted earlier, I have an AT 29/360 I'm willing to trade for the Dr. Rockets equivalent. I'll pay shipping both ways for a trade.

So there's no one willing to part with the last 3 cases I need?

Just spoke with Ken at Performance Hobbies, he has a slightly used 240. Sorry I dropped the ball on the rest. I'm willing to trade my 360, but it's the red desert fire. Let me know.

I have the 360 case pictured here. I have no particular attachment to the closures. (this one is open) I picked it up used, but it's in good condition. I can get better photos if you like.
EDIT: didn't even notice until I posted and saw the photo. I've got the 240 as well. (the 60 and 100's have been previously sold off.)

I'm open to trades for plain AT gear.

11719995423_65823322e4_c.jpg

Last edited:
DizWolf:

I may have a lead on a 240 case. I'll let you know what I find out. Unless you are looking to sell your DR 29/240.

I have a very clean 2006 AT 29/360. I've never been able to fly it yet. Previous owner claims she only flew it a couple of times. She jumped from 29 to 38 in 2 months time.

Currently I only have 2 aft closures and one forward closure for 29mm. PM me if you're interested in trading. Or if you're interested in just selling, PM me the asking price.

It appears all cases have been found. Thank you to everyone for their help.

If anyone is still interested, I'm still seeking up to 3 black aft closures, 1 standard forward closure, and 2 plugged forward closures.

Last edited:
Back