• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

This is my "Need $$$ for Black Friday" Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
The following items are for sale. Feel free to make an offer. Of course I will combine items to save on shipping. If you live nearby you are more than welcome to come by, or arrange to meet somewhere to save on shipping.

20151114_161846.jpg

20151114_162127.jpg

20151114_163316.jpg

20151114_163253.jpg

20151114_163402.jpg

20151114_163555.jpg

20151114_163736.jpg

20151114_165631.jpg

20151114_162005.jpg

20151114_164141.jpg

Oho! I could use the 54mm areopac-were the two in pic 5 the same as the last pic? If not- I would like them all. Will you be making Lucern anytime this year? I can PP you and you can deliver to save mailing. Not in a hurry for them- they go in the build pile inventory. Kinda interested in the orange drogue with black lines if it's inexpensive. I mite never see it again! I may make Hollywood here before the Holiday Season as my son lives up there. You'd be pretty close then.

Description:

PML Cirrus Dart-- Brand new in package. Retails for $64.95 on their website. I'll $50 plus shipping
Estes Defender-- Has been started. MMT is glued in, fins have been primered. Shock mount needs work, but everything else is there. Decals in excellent shape. Make an offer.
Tomahawk D-Region-- needs the 2 main BT, everything else is there. Decals in excellent shape. This is the older version. Make an offer.
Aerotech Initiator starter system -- No, no 29/40-120 casing, I was hoping. Manta Launch pad + extra parts and the Initiator rocket (no chute or decals, or blast plate). $65 plus shipping OBO
3 built rockets -- One is a PML kit (the grey one), as it has the piston inside it, but no chute. It has a nice 38mm Aeropack motor retainer on it also. Not sure if the other one is the Aerotech Aurreax or not. 29mm MMT. And of course a built Estes Commanche 3.. has the decals and streamer also. Make an offer for one or all of them. Also the MMT adapter from 54mm to 29mm. If you buy the rockets, you can have it. If you need the smaller 29mm to 24mm adapters, pm me and I'll mail it to you. The other items in the picture are either listed separately or I'm keeping.
Parachute lot-- The one that is open is for display only (I'm keeping that one), but there is another just like in one of the bags. Looks like a 12" box chute (rocketman maybe?) , there is also a 48" , a 36" and some extra shroud lines. $20 for the lot plus shipping
Centuri 1/36 scale Mercury Redstone-- Has been started, but everything else is there of importance: The capsule (still in the bag) , the fins, the decals. If I were building this I would repalece/upgrade the recovery system anyways, but the originals chutes are there. I've seen these on ebay for $85, of course not started. However, this is a hard to find item. Hard to say what to ask, so I will field offers.
Estes V-2-- Complete. I have a price in mind, let me see what you have.....
Mean Machine-- Never opened. $20 plus shipping
Aeropack 54 motor retainer--- Brand new. Lists for $29 I'll take $22 plus shipping.
Commanche 3 (not shown) .. partially assembled, but all there $10 OBO

Thanks for looking. Whatever does not sell goes on ebay.

My next trip to Lucerne will probably be LDRS 34.... the Aeropacks are the same. I am only offering the 54mm.

My next trip to Lucerne will probably be LDRS 34.... the Aeropacks are the same. I am only offering the 54mm.
You'll have a hard time getting out to LDRS34 at Lucerne... Especially considering that LDRS34 was this past June up in Potter :p

Update:

**PML Cirrus Dart-- ebay--2 hours left.....
**Estes Defender-- sold on ebay
**Tomahawk D-Region-- SOLD
**Aerotech Initiator starter system -- SOLD
**3 built rockets -- One is a PML kit interest shown (boxed and ready to ship)
Aerotech Aurreax (?) , built Estes Commanche 3,
MMT adapter from 54mm to 29mm
**Parachute lot-- 12" box chute (rocketman maybe?) , there is also a 48" , a 36" and some extra shroud lines. SOLD
**Centuri 1/36 scale Mercury Redstone-- sold on ebay
**Estes V-2-- SOLD
**Mean Machine-- Never opened. SOLD
**Aeropack 54 motor retainer--- SOLD
**Commanche 3 (not shown) .. SOLD

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest so far guys. I will wait until Wednesday morning before putting the rest on ebay. I will post another update once some of the initial inquiries have worked themselves out. Thanks again,

Tim

I know I said I'd wait till Wednesday, but I want to get these up on ebay so I can get them hopefully sold by the weekend. Thanks again for all the interest, I really appreciate it.

I have received one payment so far, thank you, I am waiting for the other funds to come in so I can ship them out all at the same time. I will inform those parties involved of when everything has shipped.

Tim

Ummm, not true. I have listed the prices on some items, which people have accepted and paid for. A couple of items more than one person has expressed interest. I am waiting for responses from those people. If you are interested in an item and it has no price, make an offer. Sorry, but I don't appreciate the implication. There are plenty of people here who can attest to my positive selling experiences.

If anyone is interested in any of the remaining items, please let me know. if there is no price listed, make an offer. If I have it on ebay and there are no bids, I will pull it and gladly let the interested party take it.

The PML kit has 3 fins. It is 2.6 diameter and 47" long overall. The BT itself is 36" long. It has a 38mm MMT with an Aeropack motor retainer.

Update:

A few people have already sent their payments in. Thank you. All of your items will ship out on Friday. I am still waiting to hear back from fyrwrxz......

If fyrwrxz fizzles...I'll take the Aero Pack 54P retainer per my earlier PM to you.

Update:

I guess my sent box was maxed so I'm not sure if you guys have received my messages. Anyway, for those who have paid your items shipped out today. I am still waiting to hear back from a couple of people, if I don't hear back from you by tomorrow, I'm going to the next in line.

Thanks again.

The Cirrus Dart is going to be listed on ebay, just an FYI.....

fyrwyrxz I saw you tried to leave me a message, I cleaned up my pm's , let me know......Mr G is chompin at the bit for it :)

The built PML kit has some interest as well.....

Update:

I guess my sent box was maxed so I'm not sure if you guys have received my messages. Anyway, for those who have paid your items shipped out today. I am still waiting to hear back from a couple of people, if I don't hear back from you by tomorrow, I'm going to the next in line.

Thanks again.
Hopefully this time I got thru. Glad you got to download some items. I have so much just taking up room, it may be my time to share goodies real soon! Thanks for the retainer... it's going on a 54/2800 bird.

I want to thank everyone again. All of your items are in the mail. Let me know you got them and enjoy!

I received some nice kits yesterday in perfect shape and crazy fast. Thanks!

Back