TRF 2016 Calendar Available now through the 23rd of November

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burkefj

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Since Blackbrandt couldn't finish doing the calendars this year I volunteered to do it, I hope you like them.

The calendars are $12 and the shipping is $6.50 for as many as I can stuff into a padded flat rate envelope.

I'd prefer to just do this via the paypal link on my web page as it will automatically have your address and I can just do the print label function and not have to type things in etc and will make it painless for me. I don't want to have to wait for checks to arrive and keep track of addresses, etc.

You can go to my web page where I have my glider kits, at the bottom is the calendar link, click on add to cart and it will take you to paypal. At that time you can change the number of calendars if you want more than one.
www.dynasoarrocketry.com **Update 11/23 Ordering is now closed and the paypal button option is removed.

I'll leave the ordering open for a week, then place the order on the 23rd and mail them out the first week in December to give you time to gift them if you want to.

Frank

Last edited:
I haven't followed the development regularly. With whatever has happened, do I need to order again, if I preordered back when people were still just submitting photos? I had to process the preorder through Paypal. So how does that work?

John, blackbrandt just took your names for preorder to get an idea of how many people were interested, he should not have charged anything, please order using the calendar button at the bottom of my site, www.dynasoarrocketry.com

Frank
I haven't followed the development regularly. With whatever has happened, do I need to order again, if I preordered back when people were still just submitting photos? I had to process the preorder through Paypal. So how does that work?

Reminder, I'll put in the calendar order on Monday morning, I've received about 20 orders, be sure to order by tomorrow night if you want one.

Frank

Ok, ordering is closed, calendars are ordered.

These are the paypal payments I received. I'll update when I mail them out, they should be here the 3rd and I can mail out within a few days.

Jim Scarpine 1
Bob Morstadt 1
Dennis Wright 3
Joe Dunay 2
Robert Balknap 1
John Partridge 1
Charles Haislip 2
John Sigmon 1
Glenn harper 1
Brant Hendrickson 2
Onebadhawk 2
Pat Easter 1
John Lundie 2
Clarence Legg 1
Multronix 2
D Stevens 2
Anthony Vincent 1
Frank Burke 2

These folks commited to buying from Blackbrandt on his order sheet but did not reply to emails or order and I see they've been online so aren't awol, so I had to assume they backed out and I did not order for them.

Rick Barnes EXPjawa
Joseph Avins jqavins
Joe Quarantine corzero

Last edited:
Calendars are packaged up and will mail out tomorrow, you should get them by thurs or friday at the latest.

Frank

Ooooh yay! I'm more excited about this than most of the stuff I order on Amazon.

Tracking shows everyone should have gotten their calendars by now, I hope you all like them, I did the best I could with the short time I had to do them. Happy Holidays.

Frank

Thank you for all of the time and effort Frank...

Teddy

Tracking shows everyone should have gotten their calendars by now, I hope you all like them, I did the best I could with the short time I had to do them. Happy Holidays.

Frank

Got mine last week and it came out great!! I will display it with pride here at work. Thanks for finishing this up!

I keep forgetting to say, mine arrived and looks great.

Thanks for picking this up, burkefj!

Back