MAC Performance Rocketry Black Friday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike2wander

MAC Performance Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
ALL our kits will be on sale 11/27 through midnight 11/29.....YOU CHOOSE!

Use promo code BFSALE at checkout to receive 10% off any of our rocket kits.

All kits purchased during the sale will include a StickerShock23 coupon for 25% off the stickers for that kit or 15% off on custom stickers.

www.macperformancerocketry.com

Mike Crupe
MAC Performance Rocketry

FLY CANVAS!

Thanks for the deal and the great customer service, can't wait to build and fly my first Mac Performance Firestick! May even do a build thread.

If I get my wife's okay and my L3CC's okay, I'm going for a Sky Scraper with 75mm MMT!

Is there a Rocksim file for the Firestick XL?

Thanks

Scott,

The files for the FireStick will be available on the website tomorrow. go to https://macperformancerocketry.com/links and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Files link. There you will find the files for most all of our kits.

Mike Crupe
MAC Performance Rocketry.com

FLY CANVAS!

Got it.

Thanks Mike. Email coming your way on an extended version.

Picked up a Scorpion myself.

I really find this almost impossible to believe... I placed my order on Friday morning the 27th and I received my Scorpion and NC bay this morning. How is that for Black Friday response?!!! Way to go Mike!

I really find this almost impossible to believe... I placed my order on Friday morning the 27th and I received my Scorpion and NC bay this morning. How is that for Black Friday response?!!! Way to go Mike!

Mike is passionate about quality and service. This is his "normal" and it's worth every last penny. MAC is in a league of their own.

Hi Mike- I'm looking for an OR or RS file for the Ethos- will one be put up on the website soon?

Thanks!

Hi Mike- I'm looking for an OR or RS file for the Ethos- will one be put up on the website soon?

Thanks!

Hopefully we will have the Ethos Files up in the next week or so. I can tell you it will go 9808' on a 5gr CTI K400, No nose weight needed!........or you can fly it on a couple 38 gr's in single deploy. :wink:
www.macperformancerocketry.com

Mike Crupe
MAC Performance Rocketry

FLY CANVAS!

Order received with everything included. The kit looks top notch! Can't wait to get started on this one. Thanks Mike!

Looks like mine shipped today and is due on Friday. Got to get this built and painted for my Level 3 attempt at Red Glare in April!

Back