Kc314b altimeter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I read that part too but that's obviously not what I would use it for. So I didn't feel it was necessary to comment about it. I was just looking for additional info like size , ease of use ...

I originally came across it on eBay did a Google search and that's all I could find. So I figured I would ask here.

Based on their mission statement it seems pretty clear that this is more of a translation issue than anything. Although I agree I don't like those terms associated with our hobby either. Below is a cut and paste of their mission statement:

"Just for best

Deepace technology is a technical company which belongs to KeChuang(KC) group. We have a high-level RF, software and hardware R&D group. We focus on designing and making professional measuring meter and other devices which are high performance and high cost-effective. We aim to let all technology lovers be able to own the professional measuring meters and devices. In this case, we have developed a lot of devices, which are popular and adored by the technology lovers. We have set up the companies in a lot of provinces over the country. Also we have a plentiful of processing resource. What’s more, we have built a strong connection with the distributors and hardware supply company. Having a good cooperation with the great distributors can maximize the performance and strengthen the quality of the products to make it more reliable. Every device made by KC group represents the effort and intelligence of thousands of technology lovers whom are from our community. Also it means the infinite development potential in the future of the good ecological environment."

Latest posts

Back