Happy Birthday

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarhead

Reaction score
To all the leathernecks out there I wish a Happy Birthday.
It is my pleasure to be among the ranks of The Few and The Proud.
Semper Fi.

Happy Birthday!

My wife had a hard time believing this tradition, and then a couple of years ago we were flying back from the East Coast on Nov. 10, and the pilot announced he was a Marine, and wished all the other Marines on-board a Happy Birthday...so, she got to see it in action.

Happy birthday to you all Jarheads! In honor of the Marine Corps birthday, this GI will refrain from all Marine jokes until after Veterans Day:wink:.

All joking aside, I love this tradition, all the best to you and your brethren today.

There was a time in our country when being a Vietnam era Marine was something best kept to yourself. I'm glad to see that has changed. Proud to be a Marine, and still surprised when someone thanks me for my service. Happy Birthday to all the Jarheads out there!

There was a time in our country when being a Vietnam era Marine was something best kept to yourself. I'm glad to see that has changed. Proud to be a Marine, and still surprised when someone thanks me for my service. Happy Birthday to all the Jarheads out there!

To all the Vietnam Marines out there, a heartfelt Welcome Home comes with Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to the USMC!

From one of your former Air Force buddies...:D Don't hesitate too call if you need us, :rolleyes: still in the phone book 1-800-JET-NOIZ...:rolleyes: Not that you guys really need our help alot...but, always there! ;)

Proud of all my Brothers and, Sisters who served in any branch of the US Military but, today is for our Marines. Semper Fi!

Back